[Showgsd-l Freelists] ADMIN - The New Server

  • From: Margery Golant <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:18:51 -0500

Dear List Members:

So far so good !  It appears we are up and running, people's posts are coming
through.  There are a few addresses bouncing, which have been set to NOMAIL,
otherwise all seems good.

I am seeing repeated test posts from a few people, who apparently are not
seeing their posts.  THIS PROBABLY RESULTS FROM SPAM FILTER SETTINGS AT YOUR
END.  Please make sure to put showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx in your AOL/CS address
book.  According to AOL, this will allow it through the spam filter.

There may still be some tweaks needed, as this server is new to all of us.  In
effect,we are all beta testers.  Please let us know if you encounter problems.

PLEASE, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - SEND LIST POST ONLY TO:
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   Your mail from the Yahoo server will be stopping any
time now (in Yahoo-speak that could mean anything from a few hours to 8 days or
more, but there is no way to tell).

For those of you still only on the original server,
simplelist/virtual-solutions, please contact the admins at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
and we will bring you aboard here.  It is straightforward, and effective
immediately.  YAYYYYY !

Margery Golant
Showgsd-l Administrator

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For administrative problems, email problems and technical support, please
contact the List Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, in private.  Please do
not post individual problem issues on Showgsd-l