[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN - MARGY REPLIES

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:04:07 EST

I have to agree with this.
If it is not possible for someone to fulfill the duties of their elected
position in a totally reliable manner (which includes attending necessary
meetings), then they need to resign that position and step back into the
management of
the club at a later time when their lives are more stable.
No stigma there.
There is also, in my opinion, a HUGE conflict of interest when you have
someone sueing the very organization that is allowing them a position of
prestige
and influence.
I really feel that if the best interests of the Parent Club are considered,
the lawsuit should be dropped, the club as a whole should be allowed to recover
as much as is possible from all the upheaval of the recent year and everyone,
including Margy, should move on to hopefully a more positive new year for the
GSDCA and for themselves personally.

Regardless of which side you favored in the original issues, it has now come
down to the need of filling a critical position RELIABLY and doing what is in
the best interest of an organization that has been through the proverbial
ringer for well over the last year.

Let's take it out of the arena of personal politics, personal power and
personal gain and let's move on toward cohesion FOR THE GOOD OF THE BREED.
lynda

Check out our websites for constantly updated info and pictures
www.falkrigiashepherds.com
www.thecraftywoodchuck.com
Last Hope Safe Haven GSD Rescue - BOD
Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue  - Training Director

48)