[ SHOWGSD-L ] ADMIN - MARGY REPLIES

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:16:57 -0500

1 - To those who have heard the story that I have sued the Club for
$500,000.00 - this is a complete lie, spread by those same people
who have
tried for so long to smear me.  Those people have no limit to the
things
they will do to get their way, and so now work to try to confuse you.
Unfortunately, the issues relating to the lawsuit are complicated -
while
the Club needs to be a Defendant for legal reasons I won't go into
here, it
is not just against the Club - it is against the individuals on the
Board
and the parliamentarian who were responsible for, and misled the
other Board
members into the wrongdoing that occurred.  It is not, never has
been, any
objective of mine to do harm to the GSDCA.  Unfortunately the
GSDCA is in
many ways a victim of these same people.  In addition, the Club
has
insurance, which would be responsible for the cost and resolution of
litigation.  So don't believe the stories being spred.  I am sending
Zoe a
copy of the Complaint which was filed in this matter, and she has
my
permission to send it to anyone who wants to see it.  You will see
that what
you have been told is a lie, there is no such claim in there.

2 - I asked for input from those who supported me because I
appreciate them,
feel loyalty to them, and want to do what they feel is best if I can.  I
have no interest in input from those who have been my enemies all along, or
who have worked with my enemies to discredit me.  It is probably
not hard to
tell from the posts who is who, but in case you aren't sure, go back
and
take a look at the archives from July-Oct and it will be pretty clear I
think. They are the friends, allies and supporters of the people who
are
behind all this.

3 - My thanks to those wonderful people who sent me emails full of
compassion, prayers and understanding.

Margy

FROM ZOE - It will take me quite some time to upload this
2.0MEG file as I am on a 28.8 dialup

PLEASE BE PATIENT

Showgsd-l Administration
New Url: http://www.showgsd.org