[ SHOWGSD-L ] A very nice day

  • From: Doris E <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:56:24 -0700

I spent a good deal of the day watching our Booker (AOE CH. Elvaston's
Southern Byrne) herd sheep.  He has his PT, and is working on his
Started title. This is a dog that loves what he is doing, and has a
great deal of sense about it. Sandy Moore enjoys working with him, in
spite of the fact that he can get sassy and vocal.  Today he learned to
be quiet, and he is working on staying farther back behind the sheep.
He is a big dog, with a lot of eye, and has sense enough to turn his
head when Sandy stops him to take the pressure off the sheep.

It is satisfying to see a handsome dog doing what he loves to do with
style.  Doris E