[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A quiet drive in the country

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:49:14 -0800

Evan is not exaggerating about the route to Peter and Rhonda Cacioppo's
home..I have been there twice..to get there you need a road map, a cell
phone and a boy-scout...but man when you get there..I kid you not..the
scenery is like the opening scene of the movie "The Sound of Music"..it is
drop dead gorgeous...the cows, hills, flowers ,birds and German
Shepherds..if you are lucky enough to go to Peter's home...don't call me to
go with you...getting there is like a trip to HELL...lol..FB