[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A new, light-hearted question

  • From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
  • To: juel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:44:12 -0400

<< but somehow he manuevered them
towards the gates so he could shove them through as he got them off>>

I had that happen once two big bitches, one pregnant struggling to keep them
apart until I got to the kennel, they would get into it I would kick scream and
finally get ahold of them and try to manuver to the kennel, got there and
managed to put one in the kennel then the other and fell to the ground totally
exhausted and shaking.  After having that experience never never will I let two
bitches together. Thankfully no one was hurt except for a tiny hole in one of
the bitches foot but other then that nothing and I know I was darn lucky!!!

When you have been through it once you never tempt fate again!