[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A Sad Day at LHSH.....

  • From: Falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx, windwych@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:08:51 EST

In a message dated 11/15/2007 12:46:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx writes:
people  who obsiously hate animals, should not be allowed to work in animal
control.  This is ridiculous. Hope you sent all details to the local newspapers
and the  elected idiots. morgan

I think it actually is the same scenario as child predators who seek  jobs in
day care centers and elementary schools.
I really believe animal abusers look for positions like this  sometimes.
In our local area we have an AC facility director who we all consider  a
'frustrated serial killer'. She lives to put down animals. Completely  cleans
out
the facility before every long weekend and waits not one minute after  their
mandatory 3 day hold time. has also put down  animals with  rescue on the way
to pull them. She's a monster and she is in the most affluent  county facility
in our 4 county area. And she has the protection of one of the  highest
ranking female county officials and is virtually untouchable. She  doesn't step
over
anything that would be a violation of the law though. She's a  smart monster.

Of course, the majority of these workers have their hearts torn out by what
they see and deal with and some - like Lisa Hester and her group, work their
fannies off to get dogs into rescue and out of danger and they are a delight
to  work with as are many, many facility ACOs.

I guess we have to be on guard to ferret out and expose the monsters in the
midst of the good, caring people in this field of work and together, maybe we
can help flush them out of where they hide to do their dirty deeds.
lynda

Check out  our websites below for regular updates
Gene Workman
Lynda  Bragg-Workman
Falkrigia Shepherds
_www.falkrigiashepherds.com_ (http://www.falkrigiashepherds.com/)
_www.thecraftywoodchuck.com_ (http://www.thecraftywoodchuck.com/)

BOD  - Last Hope, Safe Haven German Shepherd Rescue Coordination
_http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/LASTHOPEforGermanShepherds/_
Donations  may be made to:
Paypal via windwych@xxxxxxxxx

Training director - Old  Fella Burke County Animal Rescue
_http://oldfella.org/_ (http://oldfella.org/)