[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A REALLY BIG BRAG

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 18:37:03 -0400

A HUGE congratulations to Patty and Crissy on their RN today and MAN
what beautiful scores!*!*!  It is so awesome that everyone at your
trial today could see what a Select Champion German Shepherd looks
like!  And obviously - how well one can be trained!  Way to go and we
should all thank AKC for bringing us a sport where we can do our own
training, not need sheep or tracking fields, and it's fun too!  Let's
hope the Board of the GSDCA will approve Rally to apply towards ALL
the awards that the parent club offers!  I'd LOVE to see more Select
Champions in performance trials if their owners are so inclined.  :-)

Kim McNamara
Kimberlite - and your 2005 National Rally Chair