[ SHOWGSD-L ] A NEED TO KNOW THE WHOLE STORY

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:09:35 -0800

> When you post, it is important to know the entire story.
>
> Margy did sue the club and only specific board member who  attacked her.
SNIP
> Margy has sent a letter to the club explaining that she never wanted to
> sue
> the club, but had to in order to be protected against what was being done
> to  her.
> Evan  Ginsburg

But Evan...
I've heard that before - "We didn't want to sue you, but we had to, in order
to get to ?????!!!"
The fact is, we the club are part and parcel of the suit regardless of the
'un-official' assurances to the contrary. Unless I am missing some legal
procedures, not being an attorney and all, I suspect that the names on the
suit are - the names on the suit.

Problem is, this entire thing did not have to happen and no suit needed to
be filed in the first place. If it is against individuals, then those
individuals could have been sued individually. So then, why wasn't this more
direct?

I feel so legally ignorant!!!!!!!
Dave