[ SHOWGSD-L ] A NEED TO KNOW

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:46:18 EST

TO THE GSDCA MEMBERS ON THIS LIST!
On another list I read information regarding the lawsuit against the GSDCA
was granted a reversal in January.   After reading that email I posted my
opinion which is, 'anyone who would intentionally do harm to our club should
automatically be barred from membership.'
Members need to realize this person is suing the GSDCA, not an individual
person or board member(s), but THE WHOLE CLUB.   That means the suit is
against ALL of the three thousand two hundred members! WE ARE THE CLUB!   I
would
hope our Board, in dealing with this individual, would consider that they
represent our wishes and should safeguard the GSDCA and our rights as club
members.

Any Board member who would sympathize with someone who has put our club
through such an ordeal (not to mention any resulting financial repercussions),
and not consider the welfare of our club (i.e. members), should be held
accountable.   Since we as members are not privy to the negotiations 'on the
club's (in reality OUR) behalf' I urge the members to contact the Board and
voice your opinion.
Regards,
Pat