[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2015 Purina Nationals - Sieger show

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 17:43:52 -0400

No one has talked about losing sponsors by going to Purina. I love the site,
and have just determined that I will enjoy the National, but never again show a
dog. It is too far to drive, and too hard to fly a dog these days.

I doubt that the loss of Asgard dogs will make a difference. However, I have
heard from others who feel the same. It used to be a lot easier to fly a dog,
but now we live in different times.

I will adjust.

Evan

From:On Behalf Of
Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: 2015 Nationals - Sieger show

I never did get an answer to what we
pay for Purina. Now we are going to pay for parking too?

I never understood why we are there
three years if it isn't a saving.

Evan L.Ginsburg

<reply> Both are at Purina and you are correct.
Keeping costs down are a priority

Parking fee will be charged to pay for security.
It will be a small fee

In a message dated 5/6/2015 7:17:39
P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

One thing that was discussed at the
board meeting in regards to the 2 events be held at Purina at the same time was
there could be parking concerns. Also, think the board decided everyone would
be paying to park this year.

Molly