[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2015 Purina Nationals - Sieger show

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 18:21:31 -0500

Another lovely deal and for a week, under $1000 q day, what was the club
not thinking to have refused? But, I must say, as compared to facilities
farther north, even the $9800 is a decent price for the facility. It would
cost at least 50% more in other regions of the country for the same place.
What would the potential entry be in that area of the country? Maybe a
south/eastern area national candidate?

JP&P

On Thursday, May 7, 2015, angela scott <adonispersian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Last year a club I used to belong to got a deal of renting Talladega
hall of Fame for their dog show for $6800 but Purina deal is tons better
huh!? The other club was nuts and thought it was too much...could have
boosted their reputation to a higher level...Angela

Angela Scott 🐾
adonispersian@xxxxxxx
*From:On Behalf Of *Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC

*Subject:* [ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: 2015 Nationals - Sieger show

* <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>*

* <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>*
*I never did get an answer to what we pay for Purina. Now we are going
to pay for parking too? <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>*
* <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>*
*I never understood why we are there three years if it isn't a saving.
<http://www.asgardgsd.com/>*
* <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>*
*Evan L.Ginsburg <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>*

* <http://www.asgardgsd.com/> *<reply> Both are at Purina and you are
correct. Keeping costs down are a priority

Parking fee will be charged to pay for security. It will be a small fee

* <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>*
* <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>*
*In a message dated 5/6/2015 7:17:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes: <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>*

*One thing that was discussed at the board meeting in regards to the 2
events be held at Purina at the same time was there could be parking
concerns. Also, think the board decided everyone would be paying to park
this year. <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>*
*Molly <http://www.asgardgsd.com/>*

--
JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 Canine Consulting
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!

Support the next generation's stewards in the sport of dogs... Donate to
the German Shepherd Dog Youth Recognition Fund!
www.dogshowjuniors.com