[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2014 Top 20 Futurity Sires

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:52:25 -0400

Congratulations to the owners of these top producing males!  Would the
owners please drop me a note so I know who to send the Red Book packets to
- please and thanks!
Kim McNamara - acting Red Book chair

1 Ch. Wolf Creek Phoenix of Merivern ROM
2 Welove Du Chien's Captain America
3 Ch. Bleibtreu's Expresso v Elite Design
4 Sel. Ch. Winsome's Ray Bearone v Eko-Lan ROM
5 GV Ch. Woodside's Megabucks
6 GV Ch. EJM N/ Eko-Lan's Eli
7 Ch. Chablis Who Dat v Stylistic
8 Ch. HiCliff's Razzle Dazzle v Zytut
9 Sel. GCh. Anne-Isle's Promise Keeper
10 Gch Kysarah's Ashkin for Trouble
11 Ch. Kenlyn's Aries v HiCliff ROM
12 Sel. Ch. Winsome's Desbearado
13 Ch. Karizma's Sundance v Kaleef
14 Ponca Hill's Spiderman
15a Ch. Karizma's Zimbabwe Kaleef Von Loar
15b Sel Ch. Woodside's High Voltage ROM
17 Ch. Kysarah's Rolling STone
18 Ch. Survival Covy Tucker Hill Halago
19 Sel. Ch. Welove Du Chien's Patriot HT
20 Ch. Kridler's Turmeric v Signature

--
Visit us on the web!  http://kimberliteshepherds.googlepages.com/

http://showgsd.org/mail.html