[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2014 Top 20 Futurity Dams

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:59:31 -0400

Congratulations to the owners of these top producing dams!  Would the
owners please drop me a note so I know who to send the Red Book packets to
- please and thanks!
Kim McNamara - acting Red Book chair

1a Sel. Ch. Karizma's Betsy Von Loar
1b GVx Ch. Signature's Miami v Kridler ROM
3  Ch. Stuttgart's Madison Avenue
4  Anne-Isle's Ellie
5a Welove Du Chien's GI Sally
5b Gvx Ch. Wolf Creek Aquilla of Merivern
7  Von Hornberger's Miss Nancy Jean
8  Schneiderhof's Snake Eyes
9a Ch. Jagan-Karagin Happy Says It All
9b Gch River Rock's Hotel California
11  Ch. Hickoryhill's Magic Marker
12a Ch. Kennelwood's Mystique Impulse
12b Winsome's Teri Hatchbear
14  Bmeerhuis This Girl Is Mine v Koldren
15a Stonekroft's Stargazer
15b Ch. Van Cleve's Dee Dee v Heinerburg
17a Sel Ch. Scharo Arks Fire N Ice
17b TRJ's Just One Drop
19a GVx Ch. Eko-Lan's EJM Encore
19b Lealynn's Valentine