[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Short but sweet

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 09:09:54 -0700

On Oct 8, 2014, at 9:03 AM, SHOWGSD-L <adminshowgsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Best in Futurity is the Bitch, and Michel did it.  Lamar came by and Paula is
talking to us. She has tickets for the Victory dinner for sale. The Sedgwicks
didn't come to the Big Show.

Now the Amateur Futurity. Joan has three males in there. Karen Taylor just came
by for candy. Without the candy no one would talk to me. I made a pass, and I
see Kathy Potter sitting ringside, and not that many people in their seats.

First was DCTTBE Nobe Thunder Bolt of Norhaus, Second was Jewel's Baron Von
Drexel Wolf Creek, and third waw Divina's Wad-ya Know of Falkrgia.  Dorothy
Lynn came by and is doing great.  I see Liana New in the ring, only tow there.
I went and passed the candy bowl.  Pam Stoesser is here, the two are still in
the ring.  The winner is 870, and second is 872.  Cute bitches, and the
handlers are just a cute.

Now on to Maturity Dogs. This is the BIG TIME.  Jessica is here, but I think
she is only handling in Specials. She is dressed up, so who knows?  I know the
Drapers feel badly for Exxon, but I am still pleased we bred to him. That is a
fantastic dog, and while I know he is sound as a rock, he didn't stand in the
ring.

OK.  I got to take Kierk for a walk.  Life is good, and so is he.

Maturity to come.

Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at
10/08/2014 12:02:00 PM

Stormy V. Hope

http://showgsd.org/mail.html