[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] Maturity Dogs, I promise

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 09:42:49 -0700

Maturity Dogs

In they come with Leslie in front, Then Lenny, Mike, Scott, Cindy, Lindsey, and
Christy.  That is what seems to be it six.  Now just four to work with.

Leslie has California Dreaming 824, then Lenny with Ya Gotta Know When To Hold
Em 826, Mike with Man U Man 832, and Scot with Oakley 835.  Now they each go
around.  I am still jazzed with Kierk, and while he remembered me, he was too
excited to see Tedi.

Joan sure looks fantastic. Why do we grow older, and She never changes.  I
wonder if she has a picture of herself in the attic.  Dan Dwier is here talking
to Bob and me.  I like Man U Man, and he is going around.  I got a great
picture of Kierk here.   Joan walks down looking at the heads, or that is how
it looks to me. She points to Lennie, and says something to the rest. Lennie
says no double to his owner, so she probably wants them slow and loose, and off
they  go at a slow run.

She is laughing and sends them out. It is nice to see a judge who not only
knows what she is doing, but is having fun doing it. She takes the next group
one at a time.  830 with Greg, then Cindy with 839, Lindsey with 840 and
Christy with 841.

All the individuals go fine, and now the examination. Bob Moore came by to
criticize, why I have no idea. Frank Martello is walking around, and I don't'
see Carolyn. I am still pleased to see Kierk. I am not hard to amuse.

Cindy is in the ring with Gunrunner.   More dogs, and I am bored with the dog
show. I hate a two or three show weekend.  Now the four line up and Joan looks
hem over. She stands straighter than anyone I know.  Elegant is the word that
comes to mind.

They move at a fast walk almost, but running.    She walks over and sends them
bak and brings in th rest.  Now a full ring. Eight of them. She walks to the
front and walks down the line as the dogs pose. The handlers are watching her,
and now back to the center of the ring. Joan is smiling and gives them
instructions, Leslie in front, Lennie, Mike, Scott, Greg, Cindy, Lindsey and
Christy.  It surprises me I can remember so many names. Where are the new
people?

Line em up again, and Joan looks them over, approaches, and talks to the last
group and sets them aside, and says, "Alright, the same thing", and off they
go.  Right all round the ring, and now she changes it to Mike in front then
Lennie, and Scott.  Now she tells them to take them again, and here go the
double handlers.

And the second group, Greg, Cindy, Lindsey, (she goes over Lindsey's dog) and
last is Christy.  And, "take the around". Lots of whistles this year, and off
they go with Greg leading the pack.  Now Lindsey to second and Christy in
third, still with Greg in front, and puts them over behind the other group,
after another pass.  Back to the first group, Mike was and still is in front.
She pulls Mike and sends him down and back.  It lets Bobbie film it.  Looks
good to me, but who says I know anything. She sends him up to the front again.
The second one looks good too.  And behind Mike. We have a great view, another
one clean.  So far, good clean dogs.  She did move two up and only one left.
Now Gunrunner.  Now it is Mike, Lenny, Greg, and Lindsey, and others.  And,
that is it. The winner is 832, 826, 830 and 840.  You look them up. It is Mike,
Lenny, Gred and Lindsey.  On to bitches.
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at
10/08/2014 12:41:00 PM

http://showgsd.org/mail.html