[ SHOWGSD-L ] 2006 MIDWEST FUTURITY INFO

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:53:11 EST

Hi All,

I have put most of the info together for our BACK TO BACK SPECIALTY SHOWS  &
MIDWEST FUTURITY. If I have left out anything you need please let me  know.
If you would like a Premium please e-mail Denise at _DBussey777@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:DBussey777@xxxxxxx)  or myself, and we will  get one to you.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Breed Judge - Barbara Amidon
Jr. Show Judge - Larry Adams

Saturday, May 13, 2006
Breed & Jr. Show Judge - Sally Hayden
All Breed Obedience Judge - Cynthia Pischke
All Breed Rally Judge - Catherine Peters

Sunday, May 14, 2006
All Breed Obedience Judge - Catherine Peters
All Breed Rally - Cynthia Pischke

Sunday, May 14, 2006
2006 MIDWEST FUTURITY/MATURITY
Judge - Randy Darnell

MOTELS

DIAMOND INN, (Host Motel) 5 minutes from show site.  636-742-3501. $67.00 a
night, when making reservations please let them know  you are with the German
Shepherd Dog Club show. This is a Good Motel,  Grooming and Bathing room in
motel for grooming dogs.
HAVE A GREAT HOSPITALITY PARTY planned for Saturday evening. Great food and
drinks.
COMFORT INN - 636-257-4600 - About 10 - 15 minutes from show site.
636-257-4600, only 1 dog per room.
QUALITY INN - 636-257-8400 - About 10 -15 minutes from show site. only  one
dog per room.
SUPER 8 - 20 -25 minutes from show site. 636-938-4368
R.V. PARKING - There will be plenty of space for R.V. parking; there  are no
hook-ups in this part of Purina Farms.  There are hook-ups on Purina  Farms
grounds, but there is the Flat Coated Retrievers National going on at  the same
time as our show, you may park up there at night if there is space  available.
But unfortunately we will not know til that day.

We have a great show planned.  Hope to see you all there.

Gail