[ SHOWGSD-L ] 1989 NE Fut/Mat

  • From: L Bank <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 10:22:58 -0500

Every Thursday on Facebook" is throw back Thursday. We share old photo's
and memories.  I put together some short clips of the 1989 NE Fut/Mat from
a video Bob and Sandra Lindsay sent me.  The link is below.

If you have old video's or DVD's; PLEASE PLEASE send me a copy.  I would
love to share the history of our breed.  I PROMISE TO RETURN. I will
convert the film to You Tube for the entire membership to enjoy.  Send me a
private email and I will give you my address.

On this short clip; some of our great handlers past and present.  RIP Leo,
Gail,Billy, and Henry to name a few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCrkONLsYd0

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx