[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Greater Eugene sanctioned Match All Breed OB/Rally/CGC/raffle

  • From: Michelle Mayfield <jovongsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 06:34:28 -0800

A friendly reminder!!! Our match in Salem at "My dogs Gym" is THIS
SATURDAY!! Bring out your puppies, older pups and adults to get some ring
experience in a wonderful environment!! Don't forget our All Breed Sweeps
hosted by My Dogs Gym & Training Centre
<https://www.facebook.com/MyDogsGym.Salem> along with ALL BREED
OBEDIENCE/RALLY, CGC/CGCA!!!  We are also having our "Leprechaun Potluck
Lunch! We will also be having a RAFFLE!! For more info Go to
www.gsdcofgreatereugene.org and click on "events" for the Match flyer and
entry form! OR contact me fro more info!!! Hope to see you there!!!

--
Michelle Mayfield
Jovon's Shepherds