[ SHOWGSD-L ] 100 Years of Breed “Improvement”

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 11:53:28 -0500

There is nothing worse than someone who has given up a pursuit and now wants to
tell everyone how terrible it is.

We see that in those who stop drinking, and preach how terrible alcohol is. Or
those who stop smoking, and want everyone else to do the same.

I know a number of people who stopped showing, and feel a need to trash the
sport and the dogs being shown. And include how stupid we are to do it.

I am not sure what causes that, but I know now that I am officially an old
person, I say down with the young. They are lazy, nasty, have no drive, want
instant gratification, and are nothing like we are.

Why can't they be like we were, perfect in every way?  What's the matter with
kids today.

And, none of the kids today even remember Paul Lynd or By By Birdie.

Evan