[ SHOWGSD-L ] Another way to look at it.

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 11:43:38 -0500

Tedi raised a good point, I had not thought about.  Most of the breeding is
done by the conformation people. We provide the performance dogs, and few of
the performance exhibitors breed litters.

I am not sure what that means, or how it impacts entries, but if we
conformation people stop breeding litters, (which many have), were are the
puppies going to come from?  I know when we get calls for puppies, we have
trouble finding anyone with litters in Southern California.

Evan

       From: Terry Cochran <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx>