Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Wednesday Oct 15th 2003

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sheri" <sherisfreestuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:30:46 -0400

10/15/2003 12:51:52 PM

Good afternoon and Welcome to Sheri's Free Stuff and Contests Newsletter.

http://sherisfreestuff.jeffnsheri.net/

I know it has been awhile since our last newsletter but as many of you know
that I have
been recovering from surgery. I am now into my 5th week of recovery after a
hystercomy and
birch. It has been difficult to say the least but I am doing better this week
than most of
the others. I am still sore and get tired really fast but I know eventually my
strenghth
will return back to normal.  I want to thank everyone for all their prayers and
thoughts
for me while I was going through all of this. And I want to especially thank my
husband for
standing by me and doing so much work around the house when I was unable to do
it.

I want to say a great big Sheri's Free Stuff welcome to all of our newest
members and
subscribers. It is great having all of you with us.  I also want to thanks
Michealsgirl for
agreeing to help out on our forum as a moderator.

We have made some changes to the board in celebration of Halloween so everyone
stop on by
and take a peek. We also have some new avatars for the holiday's so make sure
to log into
your control panel and pick out your new spooooky costume for Halloween.

I want to announce a new contest that I have started on the forums today.
Remember you must be a registered member on our forum boards in order to
participate so if
you haven't signed up yet, please do so today.

There are a couple of things involved here to be able to win.
First of all you must refer the most people to the site...and make the most
posts.
There will be 5 points for every new member that you refer to the site, 3pts
for every time
you vote for out site, and 1 point for every post that you make on the board.
Whether it
is a reply to a post or a new freebie posted, it is still a point.
On November 15th I will add up all points and announce the winner of the
contest.
The winner will recieve a Home and Garden Juniper scented jar candle.

Make sure when a new member signs up for you, that either you or they message
me and let me
know so that the points will count for you. Also you must reply to the voting
topic for me
to be able to count your points on that one.

Good luck everyone!

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.

~~HELP STOP CHILD PORNOGRAPHY~~
Please contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited
Children at (800)843-5678 or contact their cyber-tipline at
www.missingkids.com to report porno websites with children
on it. or visit: https://web.cybertip.org

Today's featured sites:

*** 1TwoFree for Me! ***

Where More Than Butterflies are FREE!
FreeSample DeJour & The Daily FREEBIE Newsletter..
FUNstuff..Games,Contests,Click & Earn,Surveys..
Shop The MALL...Read The NEWS! NO Pop-Ups!
1TwoFree4Us! Members Forum and Chat Room...
Subscribe to 1TwoFree's Daily FREEBIE Newsletter
for your chance to WIN The MONTHLY GIVEAWAY Contest!!!
http://www.1twofree.com/DailyFREEBIENewsletter.html
1TwoFree for Me!
http://www.1twofree.com

Formally Sweet Cheeks Freebies 2
New name , New contests, Friends and More.....
Members Only Contests With Sponsor Donated Prizes
Stop by and enjoy ,Games, Chat ,Freebies,Phycic Readings, Doll Maker on
site,Frugal tips
and more!

http://www.xsorbit2.com/users/sweetcheeks/index.cgi

Attention Webmasters- Please Contact Me If You Are Interested in
Exchanging Links or Newsletter Ads
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today's Quote:

A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one
foot in front of the other.

M.C. Richards

What did I get in the mail?

I got a ton of magazines today, two survey checks and the kiss nail stuff.

Let's keep the mailman busy!

Today's Featured Deals:

1. Child Fingerprinting and DNA inclusive in one kit! The ID Complete Kit
provides the most
 comprehensive record of a child's identifying characteristics available to
familes today.
 Only $8.95 each.

 http://4fc.us/?s=5260&p=1337&b=5788

 2. INTERNET ACCESS AS LOW AS $1.99/month. Sign Up Now!

 http://4fc.us/?s=5260&p=1269&b=5432

 3. BIG SAVINGS!!! Looking for Gift ideas? Look no further, give the gift of
'peace of mind
this Christmas, and save someone from becoming a victim of violent crime. Learn
more, save
big...

http://4fc.us/?s=5260&p=1097&b=4560

Now on to today's Freebies:

Due to AOL's new email policy they only allow 3 AOL links per email...You may
contact AOL
and complain about this policy and hopefully they will change
it until then you might want to get a Yahoo or Hotmail account and subscribe
from
there.

If you a hotmail account and are having trouble getting your copy of the
newsletter
check your BULK MAIL,it seems to end up there sometimes. Make sure to mark that
you want
this newsletter on your safe list so it will be delivered in
your inbox instead.

If you are having trouble with the links...
COPY & PASTE the link into your browser or let me know
and I will try and help you!
I don't want anyone missing out on the FREEBIES

1.  1. A Free Chamois & 1 Gallon of Rain X 100% FREE! Grab this Hot Freebie
before it's
gone!

http://4fc.us/?s=5260&p=1275&b=5467

2.  FREE $10.00 Dominos Pizza Gift Certificate There is NO limit to the number
of FREE
$10.00 Dominos Pizza Gift Certificates that you can receive!...This offer won't
last long
so Hurry!

http://4fc.us/?s=5260&p=1264&b=5416

3.  Free Gift Bag For Students

http://www.makingcollegecount.com/Home/giftbag/giftbag.asp
Link</a>

4.  Free Toothfairy Activity/coloring Book

http://tinyurl.com/eywv

5.  *Free* Backpacks Made With Trick or Treaters in Mind! These ARE the answer
to tired
little hands!

http://4fc.us/?s=5260&p=1433&b=6425

6.  Get a Free Pair of Spook-tacular earrings!

http://4fc.us/?s=5260&p=1438&b=6433

7.  Signup for Your Free Diet Profile

http://4fc.us/?s=5260&p=1441&b=6442

8.  Free Gamepro, Blender, 2yrs Stuff, 2yrs Maxim Subs, Get them while you can!!

gamepro- http://www.gamespy.com/arcade/gamepro.shtml

Blender - http://tinyurl.com/26fo

Stuff - http://tinyurl.com/20d2

Maxim - http://tinyurl.com/b1db

9.  Free *addias* Sample Kit

http://tinyurl.com/g5h9

10. Free Glow-in-the-Dark Angel Ornament There is NO limit to the Free
Glow-in-the-Dark
Angel Ornament that you can receive.

http://4fc.us/?s=5260&p=1263&b=5415

Today's Funny!!

Dead Gold Fish

Little Tim was in the garden filling a hole when his neighbor peered over the
fence.
Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was up to, he politely asked,
"What are you
up to there, Tim?"

"My goldfish died," replied Tim tearfully, without looking up, "and I've just
buried him."

The neighbor said, "That's an awfully big hole for a goldfish, isn't it, Tim?"

Tim patted down the last heap of earth and replied, "That's because I couldn't
get him out
of your cat."

Today's Featured Contests:

1.  Enter Daily:
Reebok Fit For The Way You Run Scratch And Win Gam, Ends on 10/31

Grand Prize: A 4 day/3 night trip for two to the San Diego Rock & Roll Marathon.
First Prize: A Reebok treadmill.
Second Prizes: (5) A Reebok watch.
Third Prizes: (5) A pair of Reebok sunglasses.
Fourth Prizes: (20) A Sony Sports armband radio.
Fifth Prizes: (50) A pair of Reebok Premier running shoes.
Sixth Prizes: (300) A Reebok t-shirt.
Seventh Prizes: (300) A Reebok hat

http://www.reebokrunnertour.com/register.php

2.  Enter daily:
Ym Pacsun Grab Bag Sweepstakes, Ends on 10/30

Grand Prize: A $500 PacSun gift certificate.
Instant Prizes: (450) One of the following items: Tilt hooded sweatshirt; Lilu
fragrance
bottle; PacSun mousepad; Rusty tanktop; YM sunglasses; YM notebook; YM bracelet.

http://www.ym.com/pluggedin/pacsun/

3.  WIN a 6pc Movie Star Bath Set - personal bath products for you!

http://4fc.us/?s=5260&p=1285&b=5509

4.  Win the Ultimate Winter BBQ Sweeps. Winner gets tons of free gear. Enter
now! Click
here to enter to win!

http://4fc.us/?s=5260&p=1302&b=5592

5.  Enter One Time Only:
Sue Bee Honey Win Kyle's Car Sweepstakes, Ends On 01/31

Grand Prize: A street-legal 2004 Dodge Intrepid will be modified with decals
and a paint scheme similar to the #45 Kyle Petty Georgia-Pacific Dodge, and a 4
day/3 night trip for two to a
2004 NASCAR Race Venue.
First Prize: An autographed replica Kyle Petty racing helmet.
Second Prizes: (100) A $20 pre-paid Gasoline Card

http://www.suebee.com/

The Recipe for today:

Dreamsicle Fudge

3 cups sugar
1 1/2 sticks butter or margarine
2/3 cup cream
7 oz. marshmallow crème
1 pkg. (12 oz.) vanilla chips
3 tsp. orange flavoring
12 drops yellow food color
9 drops red food color

Mix sugar, cream and butter into heavy pan and boil until it reaches the
soft ball stage on candy thermometer, about 5 minutes. Add marshmallow crème
and chips. Mix well. Remove 1 cup of mixture and set aside. Add orange
flavoring and food colors to mixture in pot. Stir well and pour into greased
11 x 13 or 9 inch dish. Stir in white mixture and pour on top, then swirl
with knife. Chill to cool.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!
http://www.jeffnsheri.net

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

Have a great day and God bless!

Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

To Unsubscribe from this list:

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)