Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Oct 21st 2003

  • From: Sheri Wayne <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sherisfreestuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:29:47 -0400

Good afternoon and welcome to Sheri's= Free Stuff and Contests newsletter
forMonday October

20th.

&#160;

A Great Big Sheri's Free Stuff welcome= to all our newest members and
subscribers.

&#160;

I hope eveyone had a wonderful weekend= this past weekend. It was just
beautiful here in

Kentucky this weekend. I took= advantage of the nice weather to do some
Halloween decorating

in the yard, and carve a couple of= pumpkins. The kids love it. The
neighborscame over to

see what all I had put out in the yard= and said she has took look out every
day to see if I

have added any more to the= decorations. I am getting really excited about
making my son's

costume for the Cub scouts Halloween= party this coming Thursday. He is
goingas an Alien

Abductee. I found the pattern in the= Family Fun Magazine (one of my
freebies) and it

is sooo cute. If you get that magazine= you might want to check out some of
their really

cute and inexpensive costumes to make= for your little one.

&#160;

Don't Forget our contest that is going= on on the forum board. You have
untilNov. 15th.

For all the rules and prize, please= check out the board under Important
Announcement.

Also remember for every time you vote= you get points toward the contest.

&#160;

I want to say that if anyone has any= prayer requests, birthday, or
anniversary wishes

please feel free to e-mail them to me= and I will get them in the next
newsletter. I won't

be sending one out every day but it= will go in as soon as I do.

&#160;

my e-mail address is= sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or you can always reply back to
the= newsletter.

&#160;

I also wanted to say that I have been= working on the site lately and added
afew things. I

have also been trying my very best to= get the newest page updated every
day.Some days are

better for me than most and lately I= have had more good days than bad. I
also would like

some feed back on something I have= been really excited about and wanting to
do for a really

long time now. I have been wanting to= add a page or two of games. Yahtzee,
concentration

and things of that nature...all java= apps. If you think this is a good idea
please let me

know. The only way I know what my= readers want is to ask, right?

&#160;

**********************************************=

&#160;

~~HELP STOP CHILD= PORNOGRAPHY~~

Please contact the National Center for= Missing &Exploited

Children at (800)843-5678 or contact= their cyber-tipline at

www.missingkids.com to report porno= websites with children

on it. or visit: https://web.cybertip.org[0]

&#160;

**********************************************=

&#160;

Today's Quote:

&#160;

We were not sent into this world to do= anything into which we can

not put our heart.

&#160;

John Ruskin

(1819-1900, British Social= Theorist)

&#160;

**********************************************=

&#160;

Today's Featured Sites:

&#160;

~Mystical's House Of= Freebies~

Great Selection Of Freebies, Sweeps,= Coupons, International Freebies

&More! That Are Updated= Constantly. We Don't Run Freebies With

Catches, Just "Honest To Goodness"= Really Free Freebies! Stop By

And Register At The Forum So, You Can= Get The Newest Freebies!

<a= href=3D"http://bb.bbboy.net/mysticalsfreebies";> aol= link</a>

Don't Have Time To Surf? Then, Sign Up= For Our Weekly Newsletter,

And Let Us Bring The Freebies To You! = The Newsletter Is Sent Out

On Mon., Wed., &A Huge Fri.= "Weekend" Edition.

<a= href=3D"mysticalsfreebies-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx"> aol= link</a>

&#160;

Hi! My name is Linda and I would like= to Invite You to Join My

Newsletter. Linda's Treasured Angels.= My letter is Dedicated to My

Members and is Full of Inspirations,= Prayer Requests, Freebies, Crafts,

Tips,Recipes,Health Topics,Monthly= Contest &more. To Join just send a

blank email to:= lsquirt08-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx Thank you &God Bless!

&#160;

Attention Webmasters- Please Contact= Me If You Are Interested in

Exchanging Links or Newsletter= Ads

sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

&#160;

**********************************************=

&#160;

Today's Featured Deals:

&#160;

1. Do you need a new computer but= don't seem to have the money to buy one?
Check us out...

With MyComputerClub.com you can buy a= new computer NOW and pay for it
later.No credit

Checks - No credit turndowns! New= Computers from $29/month.

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rnat[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rnat";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

2. DIRECTV SATELLITE TV SYSTEM=

FREE PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION=

4 Receivers &4 FREE MONTHS=

PLUS Free Satellite Radio System!=

See all the NFL games.

&#160;

Click Below to see if you qualify.=

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rnb0[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rnb0";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

3. Keep your children entertained and= inspired with an amazing selection of
summer reading!

&#160;

Get 4 children=92s books FREE with= membership in Children=92s
Book-of-the-Month Club=AE. Pay

only shipping &handling.=

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rnbi[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rnbi";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

**********************************************=

&#160;

What did the mailman bring= me..

I got a free Oral B Toothbrush and= Satin Floss, also several magazines and
catalogs. UPS

also delivered a nice package of= videos and such from Oral

Deaf Education.

&#160;

Let's keep the mailman= busy!

&#160;

**********************************************=

&#160;

Now on to the freebies:

&#160;

Due to AOL's new email policy they= only allow 3 AOL links per email...You
may contact AOL

and complain about this policy and= hopefully they will change

it until then you might want to get a= Yahoo or Hotmail account and
subscribefrom

there.

&#160;

If you a hotmail account and are= having trouble getting your copy of the
newsletter

check your BULK MAIL,it seems to end= up there sometimes. Make sure to mark
that you want

this newsletter on your safe list so= it will be delivered in

your inbox instead.

&#160;

&#160;

&#160;

If you are having trouble with the= links...

COPY &PASTE the link into your= browser or let me know

and I will try and help= you!

I don't want anyone missing out on the= FREEBIES

&#160;

1. Go Here Hurry and get your free= rose lace sleepshirt. These wont last
long. Get one

for you or as a gift for that special= someone in your life.

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rnca[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rnca";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

2. Receive A FREE Full Size Box of= Nerds Candy While Supplies Last!

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rncu[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rncu";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

3. Free Margie Butterfly Thong. So= pretty! get yours now before they're
gone.

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rncy[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rncy";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

4. Free Cookbook Kit

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rarc[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rarc";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

5. Free Copy Of The Holy Bible Book= And/or A, free copy of LORD JESUS
CHRISTFilm

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rk0o[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rk0o";>Aol LInk</a>

&#160;

6. Free Rebel Metal Polish= Sample

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rndf[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rndf";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

7. 12 Free Recipe Cards From Rhodes= Bakery

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rndn[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rndn";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

8. FREE $10.00 Target Gift Card!= Hurry...This offer is very limited!

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rndy[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rndy";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

9. Free Lingerie Can you belive it?= Free Lingerie? Wow! Hurry and get your
free peek a

boo baby doll in sizes small-Large= (US/Canada only)

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rne4[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rne4";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

10. Free Roll of Film From= Mystic

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rjat[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rjat";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

**********************************************=

&#160;

Today's Funny:

&#160;

Whisper

&#160;

A mother took her little boy to= church. While in church the little boy
said,"Mommy, I

have to pee."

&#160;

The mother said to the little boy,= "It's not appropriate to say the word
'pee' in church.

So, from now on whenever you have to= 'pee' just tell me that you have to
'whisper.'"

&#160;

The following Sunday, the little boy= went to church with his father and
during the service

said to his father: "Daddy, I have to= whisper."

&#160;

The father looked at him and said,= "Okay, why don't you whisper in my ear."

&#160;

**********************************************=

&#160;

Today's Featured Contests:

&#160;

1. Columbia Sportswear Titanium= Sweepstakes, Ends On 10/31 Enter One Time
Only

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rngz[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rngz";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

2. Armani Exchange Bring On The Night= - London Sweeps, Ends On 10/31 Enter
One Time Only

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rnh5[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rnh5";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

3. Win a FREE Gift Certificate of= Your Choice! Subscribe to the
ContestHound.com Daily

Contest Update and you'll be entered= to win your choice of Gift Certificate
from hundreds

of merchants. Enter One Time= Only

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rnhd[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rnhd";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

4. Win Books from Harper Collins. and= ContestHound.com Enter to win an
autographed copy

of S.D. Tower's latest book -- The= Assassins of Tamurin -- only at
ContestHound.com.

Enter One Time Only

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rnhi[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rnhi";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

5. Look Like A Star Sweepstakes, Ends= On 11/27 Enter One Time Only

&#160;

http://tinyurl.com/rnhw[0]

<a= href=3D"http://tinyurl.com/rnhw";>Aol Link</a>

&#160;

**********************************************=

&#160;

From Our Recipe Corner:

&#160;

Fresh Apple Cake

&#160;

Ingredients

1 cup vegetable oil

1 1/2 cups sugar

2 eggs

2 1/2 cups flour

1 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon baking soda

1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon

1 teaspoon baking powder

4 cups finely chopped= apple

1/2 cup coconut

1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Method

&#160;

Beat together oil, sugar, eggs and= vanilla. Add apples, and set aside. Sift
together

flour, salt, baking soda, baking= powder, and cinnamon. Add dry ingredients
to apple

mixture. Mix well. Add coconut. Spread= into a greased and floured 9 by 13
inch pan or tow

8 by 8 inch pans. Bake at 350=B0F for 35= to 40 minutes. Cool in pan. For
individual cakes,

divide mixture by filling 18 to 24= cupcake/muffin tins 3/4 full. Use paper
liners. Bake

these for 30 minutes.

&#160;

**********************************************=

&#160;

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE= ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE

BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM= OUT!!

http://www.jeffnsheri.net[0]

<a= href=3Dhttp://www.jeffnsheri.net";>aol link</a>

______________________________________________=
_______________________________

&#160;

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER= ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND

NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT= ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!

IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER,= PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR

ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE= VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN

RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS= AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

&#160;

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF[0]

<a= href=3D"http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF";>Vote</a>

&#160;

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI[0]

<a= href=3D"http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI";>Vote</a>

&#160;

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=3D53171

<ahref=3D"http://click.top50.to/in?ID=3D53171"&= gt;Vote</a>

&#160;

http://www.soprano.com/v= ote/frees/6998.html[0]

<a= href=3D"http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html";>aol= link</a>

&#160;

THANKS!!

______________________________________________=
_______________________________

&#160;

Thanks everyone for sharing a little= part of your day with me, Until the
next time,

God Bless you and keep you= safe.

&#160;

Sheri

&#160;

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were= valid at the time the newsletter was

sent. I report information only and= have no interest in any of the sites

offering the free items.

&#160;

&#160;

&#160;

&#160;

&#160;

&#160;
To Unsubscribe from this list:

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)