Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Tuesday April 30th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:01:07 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Good day everyone and welcome to Sheri's Free Stuff and Contest Newsletter
for Tuesday!  A great big Sheri's Free Stuff welcome to all of our newest
members and subscribers. Welcome to our little home on the web!
I hope you find a ton of freebies!
I have one prayer request and one special day to announce today.
Mary wrote:
sherri i have an anniversary request today is 10 months that my husband
and i are married.
we pray that we will be able to have a baby soon
mary
 Congrats Mary on you 10th month anniversary!

 Princess on our board has a prayer request today:

 My nephew finally arrived tonight at 6:50 p.m. He weighed 8 pounds exactly.
I need all of you to keep him and our family in your prayers. They are
transferring him to a children's hospital in another town. His heart is too
small and he has some fluid in his lungs and some other small problems.
Please pray for him, his parents have tried for a baby for 18 years and are
so worried right now. Let you know more when I find out.

 Princess we will be praying for your nephew and your family.

 BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:

Our new contest is has started!!  It will run until May the 5th and the
winner recieves a CD. Now this is a really great CD. I have one of these of
my very own and love it.
It is written and sung by a folk singer story teller from the Hills of West
Virginia named Glen Simpson.  He is also my uncle :-). The Cd is his
interpretation of the events of the Hattfield and McCoy Feud.
This is a real collectors item!!

The rules of the contest are basically the same as the last contest except
the point values for this contest will change a little more.

For every site that you vote at daily you get one point. Just send me an
e-mail back every day that you vote and let me know what position we are at
in the voting rank.

For every new subscriber you refer to the newsletter you get 2 points. Send
me an e-mail with the new subscribers e-mail address.

For every new person who joins our site that you refer you get a big
whopping 5 points!  Just send me an e-mail with either their log in name or
their e-mail address.
So let's get busy folks and get those points!!

Here are the voting links for the contest:

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

If you have not gotten registered on the board yet, now is the best time to
do it! We are now having a contest just for forum members only. This months
prize is a goody box filled with suprises! I just got one of the boxes
yesterday and the winner is gonna love this goody box! So make sure to jump
on over to the board and register, then read all the details on the contest
in the "Important Board Announcementes" Section.

I want to apologize for the newsletter still coming twice. As far as I know
they are trying to fix this  problem. I was not sure as to whether or not to
even put one out today or wait till they got this fixed, but I really didn't
want everyone to miss out on all the great freebie finds today.  If you get
a duplicate, just delete it or send it to a friend or family member.
Hopefully they will get this fixed ASAP.

Today's Words of Wisdom:

Here's the Quotation for Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Praise, like gold and diamonds, owes its value only to its
scarcity.

Samuel Butler
(1612-1680, British Poet, Satirist)

Today's Featured Sponsors:
Please take a moment to visit our sponsors each day. This helps keep this
newsletter and forum board going.
Thanks!

1.  Give her anything that she desires at Lillian Vernon!
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=39681
10000019
com/fs-bin/click?id=R5LRlttPxgY&offerid=39681.10000019">LV</a>

2.  Try the Shell Motorist Club FREE for 30-days! Don't get
caught with a flat tire, an empty gas tank or a stranded car.
Help is only a phone call away. Plus, join now and receive
3 free bonuses including a 15 piece tool set!
(Available US only)
http://offersquest.directtrack.com/ad/131/CD560
Club</a>

3.  MAKE CASH!
You have $500 waiting for you!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=530

Today's Featured Freebie Sites:

Want Free Stuff? Get all you want at 2000Freebies.com
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=546&b=2229

FREE Online Coupons Visit iFindCoupons.com before you shop online. Save BIG
at Amazon, GAP, Old Navy, J Crew, Babies R Us, and more!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=503&b=2073

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attention Webmasters- Please Contact Me If You Are Interested in
Exchanging Links or Newsletter Ads
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What did I get in the mail?

I got Kermit's goody box for the contest! Wow does it smell good!!
I also got Some dividers from Acco, two samples of Vitalert, HP Cleaning kit
for my printer, two booklets on Keeping your kids Drug-free, and a $8 check
for a survey.

Let's Keep the Mailman Busy!

Yesterday I shared a song written by bnivs on bad freebie mail days...today
is a song written by bnivs about good freebie mail days!!

This one is sung to the "Beverly Hillbillies" theme song.

Come & listen to my story bout Sheri's on the web
You get great advice and can keep your family fed
Just watch all the posts and soon you will see
The best on the board are the ones you get for free
Samples, that is..snack food..perfume

Well the first thing you know, the samples start to come
The postman says "Lady, you are so much fun"
Says "freebie dancing is the neatest thing to see"
And he opened up his bag and he gave them all to me
Freebies, that is...bath bead, magazines

Y'all come back now y'hear

Now on to today's freebies:

1.  WEBMASTERS! Looking for a good free site to host your site on? Look no
further!!
TakeCoupon.com Web Hosting $0/month Domain Registration $10.95/year
TakeCoupon.com 100MB Business (up to 350MB) Web Hosting $0/month! - World's
Best Webhosting Deal! Personal or ecommerce! Get online Today! Why Pay More!
NO SET UP FEES! $10.95 DOMAIN REGISTRATION .com.net.org.ws.info.biz with
Domain Parking, CONTROL PANEL, 50 URL Redirect & 50 Email Forwarding, Direct
IP Address Pointing, 50 FREE email accounts, free MX file management, Full
DNS management, 15 free sub domains such as "free", "mail"... (Save $323
40+/year)! That's why we serving over 50,000 members in the world!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=512&b=2108

2.  BEST HEALTHY SAMPLES ON THE WEB!
FREE Samples of the best healthy samples on the web. FREE Shipping on all
samples in April!
Last day on this one folks so get on over there and register for your free
samples with FREE Shipping!!!
Promote Good Health and help Balance Your Body's pH Level With New Vision's
Essential Minerals!
Hurry! Click Below:
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=471

3.  Get paid to surf!!!
With CashIC.com you can earn Cash by Signing up for Free offers, Visiting
sites, Shopping online and more... Our members have earned thousands of
dollars.
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=452

4.  Refinance/Home Equity Loans; Lowest rates in 40 yrs!
Shop hundreds of lenders at the click of a mouse!
With just ONE CLICK, use the power of the internet to quickly and
easily find lenders offering the best rates / terms for your situation
(Home Improvement, Refinancing, Second Mortgage, Debt Consolidation).
There is no obligation and this is a FREE quote!
Click here to find out how we can help You!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=517

5.  Get free designer fragrance!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=248

Today's Funny!

Froggies
A mother was reading a book about animals to her 3 year old daughter:
Mother: "What does the cow say?" Child: "Moooo!"

Mother: "Great! What does the cat say?" Child: "Meow."

Mother: "Oh, you're so smart! What does the frog say?"

The wide-eyed little three-year-old looked up at her mother and replied,

"Bud

6.  Be one of the first 1,000 to call in and you will receive a Thermasilk
Heat activated intensive conditioning thermal wrap! Thanks Kermit!
1-800-896-9018

7.  First 1000 to log on to Allure Get free American Beauty Lip Gloss 5/1 -
Thanks Kermit!
http://www.ibecome/allure.com

8.  First 250 Womans Day readers to visit Clinique will send a free
three-step skincare system
The trio consists of Mild Facial Soap, Clarifying Lotion #2, and
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion- A $32.50 value!!  - Thanks
Sammie!
http://www.clinique.com/main.tmpl

9.  First 1000 to log onto Wet receive free samples! May 1st! - Thanks
Sammie!
http://www.wetinternational.com/Play/play.html

10. Free Samples Of Zantac Are Available To The First 2,000 Visitors Per
Month! US & Canada!
http://www.zantac75.com/consumer/

11. FREE Ice Cream Cone at Baskin Robbins on May 1st. from 6-10p.m.
http://www.baskinrobbins.com/promo/index.shtml

12. FREE Soap Sample From The Soap Loft To The First 50 Requests Per Month!
US Only
http://www.soaploft.com/store.htm

13. First 100 Each Month Will Recieve A FREE Baseball Cap! (Register First!)
International
http://www.emachinetool.com/free/caps.cfm

14. Free six-pack of Jordans Original Crunchy Honey & Almond bars To The
First 100 Every Month! UK Only!
http://www.jordans-cereals.co.uk/4folder/4frame.htm
Bars</a>

15. FREE printable Godfather's Pizza coupons!
http://www.godfathers.com/coupon.htm

16. FREE Earthquake Safety Guide! US Only
Safety Guide</a>

For more freebies visit us at http://www.jeffnsheri.net

From Our Recipe Corner:

Toffee Squares

Ingredients:
1 box regular Ritz crackers, crushed
1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk
1 package Skor toffee bits (made by Chipits), 1 tablespoon
reserved

Instructions:
1. Mix the above ingredients and put in an 8 x 8 inch pan. Bake at
325 F until slightly brown (about 10 minutes). Let cool.
2. Make your favorite chocolate frosting (or buy some if you're in a
hurry) and spread it on the top, sprinkle with the remaining Skor
toffee bits.

Today's Featured Bargains:

1.  Find the perfect Mother's Day Gifts At Avon!
http://shorterlink.com/?J4O3T3

2.  Buy 3 Baby Closeouts Get 1 Free! At the Baby Outlet!
http://shorterlink.com/?C0Y4Z7

3.  Click Here for great Mother's Day gifts!
http://shorterlink.com/?O5NXFC

Today's Featured Contests:

1.  Win Hollywood's 100 best movies on DVD in the
"Own a Piece of Hollywood" Sweepstakes! We invite
you to enter to win this exciting collection of
Hollywood's 100 Best Movies on DVD worth over
$3,000!
Plus, enter now and receive a special bonus...
a FREE trial from Netflix, where you can rent all
the DVDs you want with no late fees, free shipping
and no hidden charges! To enter the "OWN A PIECE OF
HOLLYWOOD SWEEPSTAKES" just click the link below.
(Available US only)
http://offersquest.directtrack.com/ad/163/CD560

2.  Win a Pentium 4 Computer!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=229&b=844

3.  Win a Starbucks Coffee Package!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=531&b=2169

4.  Win $50,000 from Bay9!!! Enter every hour, every day!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=124

5.  Win a Shark Tooth Pendant - ongoing - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.caplee.com/giveaway.htm

6.  Win Foster Grant Sunglasses - Thanks bnivs!
http://www.fostergrant.com/sgcontestForm.html

7.  A Honda Odessey Sweepstakes ~from cartoon network~starts today! - Thanks
Melissa!
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/promotion/200204.honda/index.html
>Win</a>

8.  Win Hershey's Kisses - 05/06 - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.teenmag.com/fun/win/hersheys.shtml

For more contests log onto http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Today's Household Tip:

Helping Your Lawn Mower Last

Before mowing you lawn, spray the underside of your
mower with cooking spray to discourage clippings from
sticking. A buildup of debris can prevent the mower
from cutting properly and encourage rust.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!

http://www.jeffnsheri.net
*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

Thanks everyone for joining me today. I hope you have a wonderful day and
found a freebie or two that you just had to have.
Take care and God Bless!
Hugs,
Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)