Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Monday April 29th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:07:40 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Good Day everyone and welcome to Monday's Edition of Sheri's Free Stuff and
Contests Newsletter!  I want to welcome all of our newest members to our
newsletter and to our forum board today.
It is very good having each and everyone of you join us! I hope you just
feel right at home with us.

I want to apologize for the newsletter sending itself out three times this
weekend. I have no idea why it did that. I did read a memo from the mailing
list site that other newsletters had had the same problem this week, so
hopefully they have fixed this problem. If you get more than one copy just
delete it or send it off to someone who might enjoy freebies!

Don't forget our forum board contest!  This contest ends on May 15th so  you
still have plenty of time to get busy and add some points to your total. All
of the details of this contest are posted under the board announcement
section of our forum board. If you have yet to take the time to join us, now
is the time! The prize for this contest is a goody box filled with tons of
suprises!

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:

Our new contest is has started!!  It will run until May the 5th and the
winner recieves a CD. Now this is a really great CD. I have one of these of
my very own and love it.
It is written and sung by a folk singer story teller from the Hills of West
Virginia named Glen Simpson.  He is also my uncle :-). The Cd is his
interpretation of the events of the Hattfield and McCoy Feud.
This is a real collectors item!!

The rules of the contest are basically the same as the last contest except
the point values for this contest will change a little more.

For every site that you vote at daily you get one point. Just send me an
e-mail back every day that you vote and let me know what position we are at
in the voting rank.

For every new subscriber you refer to the newsletter you get 2 points. Send
me an e-mail with the new subscribers e-mail address.

For every new person who joins our site that you refer you get a big
whopping 5 points!  Just send me an e-mail with either their log in name or
their e-mail address.

So let's get busy folks and get those points!!

Here are the voting links for the contest:
http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

I have a readers e-mail to share today:

Jacki wrote:

Dear Sheri,
I have made a new friend thanks to you.  We have alot in common regarding
our illnesses,and she has been a highlight in my life the past few days. We
write to each other often and we understand each others struggles. I just
wanted you to know that you have done something positive for my life.
Jacki

Jacki you are so welcome. It warms my heart to know that something I have
had a part in made a difference in someone's life. Thanks for letting me
share my life and my day with you!

If anyone would like to send me an e-mail, you may do so at sheri@jeffnsheri
net or just reply to this e-mail.

Today's Words of Wisdom:

Here's the Quotation for Monday, April 29, 2002

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he
knew he never would be found out.

Thomas B. Macaulay

(1800-1859, American Essayist and Historian)

Today's Featured Sponsors:

Please take a minute and take a look at our featured sponsors. This helps
keeps this newsletter and the site going.
Thanks!

1.  1Jesusway.com Great prices on great books!
http://shorterlink.com/?C3FWUI

2.  Reduce Credit Card Debt Now! Lower your monthly payments,
eliminate interest and late fee charges, plus end Creditor
Harassment! Absolutely no obligation free credit card debt
analysis. (US residents only)
http://offersquest.directtrack.com/ad/186/CD560

3.  Babies Online - Free For Parents!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-59112

Today's Featured Freebie Sites:

Freebies, Samples, Contests & More! Check out Freebies-N-More for hundreds
of Freebies from A to Z. Sign up to their Freebies newsletter for lots of
New & HOT Freebies and Samples, It's FREE!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=443

FREE* GIFTS FOR YOU! (values up to $59.95) Thousands of FREE GIFTS - Choose
from Jewelry that includes Genuine Rubies, Sapphires, Pearls, Opals and more
 We also have World Famous Designer Fragrances and many more popular gift
items for FREE! Get your FREE GIFT today by visiting MyFreeItems.com PLUS?
Enter our $25,000 sweepstakes! No purchase necessary. A purchase will not
increase your chances of winning. If you want to receive your free gift but
do not want to enter the sweepstakes! *$5.99 S&H&P
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=230

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attention Webmasters- Please Contact Me If You Are Interested in
Exchanging Links or Newsletter Ads
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What did I get in the mail today?

Today I got two magazines, a bible, and two jelly bellys from the Dunkin
Donut win.

One of our members wrote a cute little song for all of you that have slow
freebie days.
Written by bnivs!!!!

Any one remember that song Mr. Postman?  We'll if your like me and haven't
gotten a freebie in days   feel free to sing along:

Oh, Mr. Postman, look & see
If there's a freebie, a sample for me
Why's it taking such a long time
For me to get those samples of mine?

There must be some word today
From those companies so far away
Please Mr. Postman look and see
If there's a freebie, a sample for me.

So many days, you passed me by
See the tears standing in my eyes
You didn't stop to make me feel better
By bringing me a sweeps winning letter

Mr Postman.....

Now on to the freebies!!

1.  1 Freebie a Day! - If you enjoy freebies, promotional items & other free
stuff, you're going to love receiving a hand picked freebie each day. No
directories to browse through, just the best freebies delivered right to
your inbox.
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=1788&U=53060&M=841
Newsletter</a>

2.  Try the Shell Motorist Club FREE for 30-days! Don't get
caught with a flat tire, an empty gas tank or a stranded car.
Help is only a phone call away. Plus, join now and receive
3 free bonuses including a 15 piece tool set!
(Available US only)
http://offersquest.directtrack.com/ad/131/CD560
trial</a>

3.  Lose 5 to 10 Pounds in 10 Days ... Your Cost $1.00 -
With TrimLife you'll lose 5 to 10 pounds in 10 days!
http://offersquest.directtrack.com/ad/118/CD560
Sample</a>

4.  FREE Jewelry Set with every order. PLUS!FREE Bonus Gift with every order
 for internet shop-pers only! ($37.00 value)PLUS!FREE Cooler Backpack when
you order $25 or more.
At YvesRocher.com
http://shorterlink.com/?HQBVSH

5.  Click here to get FREE coupons for eyeglasses, contact lenses, and
sunglasses!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-8256837

Today's Funny!

Coffee Break
A new secretary  was recently hired at an office. Her first task was to go
out for coffee.

Eager to do well her first day on the job, she grabbed a large thermos and
hurried to a nearby coffee shop.
She held up the thermos and the coffee shop worker quickly came over to take
her order.

"Is this big enough to hold six cups of coffee?" the blonde asked.
The coffee shop worker looked at the thermos, hesitated a few seconds, then
finally replied, "Yeah. It looks like about six cups to me."

"Oh good!" the blonde sighed in relief.
"Then give me two regular, two black, and two decaf.

6.  Free Samples from Cotyshop Thanks MysticMoon!
http://cotyshop.com/

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>More</a>

7.  Free catalog of grip and rifle stocks - Thanks Mscurious1!
http://www.getgrip.com/

For more Books and Videos:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11";>More</a>

8.  Free Lunchables - StartSampling - Backdoor
http://shorterlink.com/?IVDWZ3

For more Food and Beverage Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16";>More</a>

9.  Free custom selection of Advicare products (US & Canada)
http://people.mags.net/inms/advicareold/patadivkit.htm
Samples</a>

For More Health Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19";>More</a>

10.  Allure American Beauty Lip Gloss GiveAway - Thanks Kermit! 5/1
http://www.ibecome/allure.com

For More Limited Time Only Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=21
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=21";>More</a>

11. Wax Chip Sample For Simmering Pots UK ONLY! Thanks Kermit!
http://www.waxchip.co.uk/free-sample.asp

For More International Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=23

12. FREE RECIPE CARDS
http://freelogos.net/alenkas_stationery_shop/free_sample0.shtml
>Recipe Cards</a>

For More Paper Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=28

13. Download old TV show theme songs! Free!
http://www.tvland.com/themesongs/index.jhtml

From Our Recipe Corner:

Chocolate Crunch Squares

Ingredients:
3 Milky Ways, chopped small
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
5 tablespoons butter or margarine
3 cups Cocoa Krispies/Pops
1/2 cup raisins
confectioners' sugar

Instructions:
1. Line an 11 x 7 inch baking pan with foil, letting ends extend
above pan on 2 sides. Lightly grease foil.

2. Stir chopped candy bars, chocolate chips and butter in a medium
saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from
heat. Gently stir in cereal and raisins. Scrape into prepared pan.
Press into an even layer with back of a large spoon.

3. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, until firm. Lift foil by ends onto
cutting board. Cut into squares and store airtight at room temperature.
Dust with confectioners' sugar just before serving.

Today's Featured Bargains!

1.  Songs 4 Worship features the greatest praise & worship songs of all
times from the original artists. Save 35% when you order now and we'll send
you an additional FREE CD with your shipment. (Available US only)
http://offersquest.directtrack.com/ad/15/CD560

2.  Don't miss out, Pre-order The Lord of the Rings DVD or Video NOW at buy
com!
http://shorterlink.com/?NEMNMG

3.  DVD's Under $10 at buy.com!
http://shorterlink.com/?BP8LP8

4.  Free* 8-DAY/ 7-NIGHT Dream Vacation! No credit card required.
Available US only. *applicable taxes and processing fee
apply.
http://offersquest.directtrack.com/ad/176/CD560

Today's Featured Contests:

1.  Big Prize Sweepstakes Weekly Free Sweepstakes Newsletter!
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=4118&U=53060&M=1527

2.  Enter Club Mom's "Mom Speaks Out" Sweepstakes and you could
win a family vacation! (Available US and Canada only)
http://offersquest.directtrack.com/ad/41/CD560

3.  FREE ENTRY to WIN $125 Gift Certificate from PerfumeMart.Com
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-3330347

4.  Win Global Gourmet's monthly Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.globalgourmet.com/cgi-bin/eggproc?gg0402.hts

5.  Win the Verizon/NBA contest - 06/07 Thanks Chumipudish!
http://shorterlink.com/?ROKUN6

6.  Win $15 gc to TCBY - ongoing Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.tcby.com/smoothie/games/newgames.htm

7.  Win $2000 gc to Helzberg Diamonds - 05/19  Thanks Chumpudish!
http://www.helzberg.com/

8.  Try saying this 5 times as fast as you can - Pick a Pair of Pretty
Panties! What will you get? A link to get your Free pair of Ladies Panties!
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=5581&U=53060&M=1637
panties!</a>

Today's Household Tip:

33 uses for Clorox - Thanks Melissa!

Extend the life of freshly cut flowers.
Add one-quarter teaspoon (twenty drops) of Clorox bleach to each quart of
water used in your vase.

Deodorize coolers and thermos bottles.
Wash with diluted Clorox bleach, then rinse.

Remove mold and mildew from outdoor siding, tile, brick, stucco, and patios.

Clean with a mixture of three-quarters cup Clorox bleach per gallon of water

Remove coffee or tea stains from china cups.
Soak clean china cups for five to ten minutes in a solution of one
tablespoon Clorox bleach per gallon of water.

Disinfect garbage cans.
Wash the garbage cans with a solution made from three-quarter cup Clorox
bleach to one gallon water. Let stand for five minutes, then rinse clean.

Bail a boat.
Cap an empty, clean Clorox bleach bottle, cut diagonally across the bottom,
and scoop out the water.

Make a scooper.
Cap a empty, clean Clorox bleach bottle, cut diagonally across the bottom,
and use it to scoop up flour, sugar, rice, dog food, sand, fertilizer, or
snow.

Make a pooper scooper.
Cut a empty, clean Clorox bleach jug in half. Use the half with the handle
to scoop.

Clean butcher blocks to prevent bacteria from breeding.
Wash the cutting board with hot, sudsy water and rinse clean. Then apply a
solution of three tablespoons Clorox bleach per gallon of water. Keep wet
for two minutes, then rinse clean.

Make a hot cap.
Cut off the bottom of an empty, clean Clorox bleach jug and place the jug
over seedlings. Take the cap off during the day, and replace the cap at
night. To anchor these hot caps, simply cut off the top of the handle,
insert a sharp stick, and drive the stick into the ground.

Remove stains from baby clothes.
Mix one-quarter cup Clorox bleach to one gallon of water in a plastic bucket
 Add colorfast clothes and soak for five minutes. Rinse well, then run the
clothes through a regular cycle in the washing machine.

Sift soil.
Cut the bottom off an empty, clean Clorox bleach bottle at an angle to make
a scooper. Insert a six-inch-diameter piece of one-quarter-inch hardware
cloth to rest above the handle hole. Scoop up dirt, sift through the narrow
opening, and stones will be caught by the hardware cloth.

Make a fishing or boating buoy.
Cap an empty, clean Clorox bleach jug tightly, tie a rope to the handle, and
tie a weight to the other end of the rope. These buoys can also be strung
together to mark swimming and boating areas.

Make a carrier for small children's toys and crayons.
Cut a hole in the side of an empty, clean Clorox bleach jug opposite the
handle.

Clean mops.
Rinse mops in a bucket of sudsy water and three-quarters cup of Clorox
bleach per gallon of water.

Clean caulking around bathtubs.
Scrub with a solution of three-quarters cup Clorox bleach to a gallon of
water.

Make a clothespin holder.
Cut a hole in the side of an empty, clean Clorox bleach jug opposite the
handle, and punch a small holes in the bottom for drainage. Hang your new
clothespin holder on the clothesline.

Whiten a porcelain sink.
Fill the sink with a solution of three-quarters cup Clorox bleach per gallon
of water. Let sit for five minutes.

Make a paint bucket.
Cut a hole in the side of an empty, clean Clorox bleach jug opposite the
handle.

Make an anchor.
Fill an empty, clean Clorox bleach bottle with cement.

Clean a toilet bowl.
Pour in one cup Clorox bleach. Let it stand for ten minutes. Brush and flush

Clean a rubber sink mat.
Fill the sink with water, add one-quarter cup Clorox bleach, and soak the
sink mat five to ten minutes.

Improvise a funnel.
Cut an empty, clean Clorox bottle in half, remove the cap, and keep it in
the trunk of your car as an emergency funnel for motor oil, antifreeze, and
water.

Make a bird feeder.
Cut a hole in the side of an empty, clean Clorox bleach jug opposite the
handle.

Freshen old sponges.
Soak sponges for five to ten minutes in a mixture of three-quarters cup
Clorox bleach per gallon of water, then rinse well.

Make a hip bucket for harvesting fruits or berries.
Cut a large hole in the side of an empty, clean Clorox bleach bottle
opposite the handle, then string your belt through the handle.

Clean mildew from shower curtains, shower caddies, bath mats, and plastic
soap dishes. Place all the bathroom accessories into the bathtub, fill with
two gallons water, and add one and a half cups Clorox bleach. Soak for five
to ten minutes, then rinse and drain. The Clorox bleach also will have
cleaned the bathtub also, so sponge it down too.

Deodorize the garbage disposal in your sink.
Pour Clorox bleach down your drain, then run the hot water for two minutes.

Make dumbbells.
Fill two empty, clean Clorox bleach bottles with sand.

Make a megaphone.
Remove the cap and cut off the bottom of an empty, clean Clorox bleach
bottle.

Clean mildew from grout.
Mix three-quarters cup Clorox bleach with one gallon of water, and use an
old tooth brush to scrub off the mildew.

Store rock salt for melting snow.
Ice melting products are much easier to dispense from Clorox bleach bottles.

Make glasses sparkle and silverware shine.
Add a capful of Clorox bleach to the dishwasher.

"Clorox" is a registered trademark of The Clorox Company.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!

http://www.jeffnsheri.net

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>
http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

Thanks for joining me today! I hope everyone has a great day and I really
hope to see you on the board!
God Bless you!
Hugs,
Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)