Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Tuesday April 16th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:10:59 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

4/16/2002 9:48AM

Good morning and welcome everyone to today's edition of Sheri's Free Stuff
and Contests Newsletter! It is good to have everyone join me today in all
the great freebies and contests that we have found!
A great big welcome to all of our newest members! Good to have you with us!

Wow have we found the freebies for everyone.  There were so many new
freebies posted yesterday there is no way I could squeeze them all in to our
newsletter, so drop by the board today and load up on some free goodies!

I have a readers letter to share today. ( I Love getting these in my
e-mail!)
Pamela writes:

I voted for your site. I think that your site still stands up to be the
greatest. I'm so happy for your son. My 6 yr old ( soon to be 7 yrs old=Apr
18, 1995) loves to sing. He wants to sing if he gets the chance to . Stay
cool.

Thanks Pamela your letter just made my day yesterday!
Keep those e-mails coming!

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:

Our new contest is has started!!  It will run until May the 5th and the
winner recieves a CD. Now this is a really great CD. I have one of these of
my very own and love it.
It is written and sung by a folk singer story teller from the Hills of West
Virginia named Glen Simpson.  He is also my uncle :-). The Cd is his
interpretation of the events of the Hattfield and McCoy Feud.
This is a real collectors item!!

The rules of the contest are basically the same as the last contest except
the point values for this contest will change a little more.

For every site that you vote at daily you get one point. Just send me an
e-mail back every day that you vote and let me know what position we are at
in the voting rank.

For every new subscriber you refer to the newsletter you get 2 points. Send
me an e-mail with the new subscribers e-mail address.

For every new person who joins our site that you refer you get a big
whopping 5 points!  Just send me an e-mail with either their log in name or
their e-mail address.
So let's get busy folks and get those points!!
Here are the voting links for the contest:

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

Today's Words of Wisdom:

Here's the Quotation for Tuesday, April 16, 2002

You only lose energy when life becomes dull in your mind. Your
mind gets bored and therefore tired of doing nothing. Get interested in
something! Get absolutely enthralled in something! Get out of yourself! Be
somebody! Do something. The more you lose yourself in something bigger
than yourself, the more energy you will have.

Norman Vincent Peale
(1898-1993, American Christian Reformed Pastor, Speaker, Author)

Today's Featured Sponsors:

1.  GoCollect.com - The Web's Widest Selection of Collectibles & Gifts
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-487880

2.  Norton AntiVirus is the world?s leading anti-virus software. Just
install it and forget it! It?s always working in the background to protect
your PC, and now it automatically updates its virus definitions when you?re
connected to the Internet. It also scans files you download from the web, as
well as attachments you get through email. And it?s faster than ever, with
the new SmartScan engine that won?t overburden system resources. Don?t put
your files at risk from viruses and other malicious Internet code!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=161&b=684

3.  1-800 CONTACTS - Exact Same Contact Lenses, Delivered To Your Door, For
Less Than You're Paying Now!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-5437478

Today's Featured Freebies Sites:

DO YOU LOOK FORWARD TO DIFFERENT FREEBIES? Visit "Forward....to FREEBIES!!!
Categories GALORE. Internationl Freebies. KIDS and Family Freebies. Get the
newsletter!
http://forwardto.homestead.com/index.html

FANTASTIK FREEBIES - THE NET'S BEST!! Updated DAILY with AS MANY of the
LATEST and GREATEST Freebies on the Net today!. Newsletter is also out. Get
the scoop now.
http://www.geocities.com/fantastikfreebies

A 1  FreeStuff
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=4714&U=53060&M=1718

What did I get in the mail today?

Today was great! I got a secret product to test, 2 thermal heat wraps, one
for PMS the other for my aching back, two extreme 3 razors one for hubby and
mine is pink  a lot of nice anti drug posters for teens I am going to take
by the middle school and see if they want to use them, a very very nice
allegra mousepad/notepad. IT is soo cool! 3M sent me a sample of their
sealant to try and the last thing I got was a copy of US weekly!

Now on to the freebies:
Don't forget if you have problems with the links to try to copy and paste
them into your browser.

1.  Give Mom Designer Pens for Mother?s Day ? FREE! Don't pay $100 for a
Montblanc pen or $50 for a Cross pen. Give your Mom an equally prestigious
Montifiore pen - absolutely FREE!!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=571&b=2300

2.  FREE 50 MINUTE CALLING CARD- CLICK HERE
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-57667

3.  Amazing Weight Loss Starts Here! FREE GIFTS!!!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-596310
loss!</a>

4.  Access Your PC from Anywhere - Free Download PC Magazine calls GoToMyPC
Revolutionary."
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-3216029

5.  You OWE it to yourself. Finish High School at Home, Find out How!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-7650682

6.  Free Mousepad!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-1194345

7.  Free Love Horoscope
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-4992759

8.  Get Free Grocery Coupons from CouponSurfer.com
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=4780&U=53060&M=986
coupons</a>

Today's Funnies!

Pick up the phone

A man with two badly burned ears went to the emergency room for medical
treatment.

"What happened" asked the doctor.

"Well, my wife was ironing while I was watching the football game on TV,"
began the man.

"She put the hot iron near the telephone and when the phone rang, I answered
the iron."

The doctor nodded, "But what happened to the other ear?"

"Well, no sooner had I hung up," said the man, "when the same guy called
again."

9.  free* sample of Enfalac with Iron formula (Canada)
http://www.meadjohnson.ca/i1/p5b.htm

For More International Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=23
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=23
>International</a>

10. Free trial sachet of Lactacyd Femina Daily Protective Wash
http://www.lactacydfemina.co.uk/g.htm

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>Bath And
Beauty</a>

11. TRESemme free samples!
http://www.tresemme.com/guest_book.html

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>Bath And
Beauty</a>

12. School Principals or their Designee, Band Directors, Chorus Directors,
and Orchestra Directors may use this form to request a free sample shirt.
Offer valid in Continental USA only!
http://www.pswear.com/free.htm

For more Business Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
>Business</a>

13. FREE sample issue of The LIBERTY PRESS
http://www.libertypress.net/kansas/ksmisc/kssample.html
sample issue</a>

For more Catalogues, and Magazines Freeies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=13
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=13";>Catalog and
Magazine</a>

14. Free copy of Daily Word
This pocket-sized, inspiring magazine has become the personal friend to
millions of readers worldwide for over seventy-five years. "A pocketful of
miracles" is how one reader described it - thoughts, ideas, and articles
that bring spiritual enrichment and practical help for every day of your
life!

http://www.unityworldhq.org/dwsample.htm

For More Christian Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15";>Christian
Freebies</a>

15. Free sample of Silkies Panty hose
http://www.silkies.com/Offer/W011/home.html
<a  href="http://www.silkies.com/Offer/W011/home.html";>Free pair of panty
hose</a>

16. $200 worth of Natrol products FREE
http://www.natrol.com/new_site/natClubForm2.htm

Today's Featured Recipe:

Grilled Chicken with Chile Strips in Cream - Thanks Melissa!

Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Ready in: 30 Minutes
Average Rating:
*****
3 Ratings
10 reviews
" Creamy dishes are common to the cuisine of Central Mexico. In this recipe,
milk and cream cheese create a creamy sauce for chicken and chiles

Ingredients
6 boneless chicken breast halves, grilled and kept warm
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup chopped white onion
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups milk
1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into pieces
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
2 (7 ounce) cans ORTEGA ® Whole Green Chiles, drained, rinsed and cut into
strips
chopped fresh parsley

Directions
1 HEAT vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook
 stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
Sprinkle flour over onion; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 to 2 minutes or
until flour is golden brown.
2 ADD milk slowly to skillet; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly,
for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture is thickened. Reduce heat to low. Add
cream cheese and garlic salt. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until cream cheese
is melted and well combined. Stir in chiles; heat through. Top chicken
breasts with chiles in cream. Sprinkle with parsley

Today's Featured Contests:

1.  Win a FREE Personal CD/MP3 Player!! Enter to be a winner in the
PrizeBlast Monthly Drawing! All you need is an e-mail address!!
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=338&b=1392

2.  Win a Compaq Presario Computer
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=4195&U=53060&M=1527

3.  Win $50,000 from Bay9!!! Enter every hour, every day!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-1108270

4.  Win TechTV's Star Wars challenge - 04/25  - Thanks Chumi!
http://www.techtv.com/interact/story/0,23350,3379572,00.html
>Win</a>

For more Enter Daily Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41";>Enter
Daily</a>

5.  Win $500gc to Zumiez - 05/22 - Thanks Chumi!
http://promotions.go.com/expn/buttoutnow/index.html

For more Enter Weekly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42";>Enter
Weekly</a>

6.  Win a fresh or salt water tackle box - ongoing - Thanks Chumi!
http://www.cotee.com/guest_book/default.htm

For More Enter Monthly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43";>Enter
Monthly</a>

7.  : Win FitPregnancy's Breast Feeding package - 05/06  - Thanks Chumi!
http://www.gh-atyourservice.com/r4/contest.cgi?contest_id=87&action=enter
cgi?contest_id=87&action=enter">Win</a>

For More Enter One Time Only Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44";><Enter One
Time Only</a>

Today's Helpful Tip:

Mothball Substitute - Thanks Melissa!

Take your leftover soap slivers and put them in a vented plastic bag. You
place the bag with seasonal clothes before packing them away. Not only will
the scent prevent them from moth harm but also they'll smell great when you
pull them out.

Today's Bargains and Deals

1.  Give Stock as a Gift!
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=1939&U=53060&M=874

2.  Someone Need A GIFT For Wellness & Recovery? CLICK HERE
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=2532&U=53060&M=994
Basket</a>

3.  $4.99 for ANTENNA BOOSTER As seen on TV, their price is $19.99
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=2859&U=53060&M=1078

4.  Join now Fully featured accounts from $5 a month, with up to 3500 Megs
of space. No set up fees and a 30 day money back guarantee. Your affordable,
reliable host.
http://fctrk.com/n.php?s=5260&p=479&b=1910

5.  Quick Cash Advance NO QUALIFYING!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-1931789

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!

http://www.jeffnsheri.net

_____________________
*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html
THANKS!!

Thanks everyone for joining me on such a pretty day here in Ky.
Don't forget to drop by the board and get in on these great freebies that
have been posted.

Have a great day and God Bless!
Hugs,
Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)