Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Wednesday April 17th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:51:03 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

4/17/2002 10:18AM
Goodmorning everyone and welcome to Sheri's Free Stuff and Contests
Newsletter for Today. It is finally Wednesday! Can you believe half of our
work week is almost at an end. This week seems to be flying by.  I can not
tell you all just how beautiful it has been here in Ky these last few days.
And Hot!! It got all the way up to 86 here yesterday. I took my 2 yr old out
yesterday to play in his car and was only out there for a half an hour and
we both were wringing with sweat. I guess we have jumped straight from
winter to summer all in one leap.
Last year we didn't have a spring either.
A Great Big Sheri's Free Stuff welcome to all of our newest members and
subscribers. It is so good to have each one of you join me today.
I am so excited today I have found some really great free things and deals
to pass along to all of you today so I am gonna get started.

I want to share a couple of e-mails from our readers today.

The first one is from Mary.

hey sherri i used to be a kindergarten teacher in my hometown and i used to
love when we had programs and the kids would just light up i couldnt have
felt prouder of them if they were my own kids.i cannot wait to have children
to share in that type of excitment again
mary

Mary I love kids or I wouldn't have had 4 of them..they are so much fun.
Especially when they are so little and the things they can come up with
really crack me up!!

Catherine wrote:

I love your newsletter and your website is great ! You did a beautiful
job on your website.
Have a great day !
Catherine

Catherine thanks so very much for writing. It really makes my day to get
e-mails from my readers!

If you would like to toss me an e-mail I would love to share it with the all
of our readers.
just write to me at sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or reply to this newsletter.

I have a special request from one of our members of our board.
I want to apologize for not posting this sooner but I just got it from my
husbands computer.

I am searching for people with ocd or those who have
family members or friends with ocd. Can you help?
Thanks,
JK

JK I know you are not alone in this. I know someone that has that very thing
and it has been hard for them to deal with and their family members as well.

If anyone has OCD or knows of anyone please contact me and I will put you in
touch with JK.
Thanks!

Remember my brother Jim in prayer today, He goes for his CatScan today on
his kidneys, pancreas and gallbladder.

Also remember my stepfather in prayer today. He has been having some
problems with his heart lately and mom told me last night that he is
scheduled to have a Cat Scan done tomorrow on his heart.

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:

Our new contest is has started!!  It will run until May the 5th and the
winner recieves a CD. Now this is a really great CD. I have one of these of
my very own and love it.
It is written and sung by a folk singer story teller from the Hills of West
Virginia named Glen Simpson.  He is also my uncle :-). I was also reminded
yesterday that I did not mention that my mother, sister and aunt do back up
vocals on this CD....how could I have forgotten that!? The Cd is his
interpretation of the events of the Hattfield and McCoy Feud.
This is a real collectors item!!

The rules of the contest are basically the same as the last contest except
the point values for this contest will change a little more.

For every site that you vote at daily you get one point. Just send me an
e-mail back every day that you vote and let me know what position we are at
in the voting rank.

For every new subscriber you refer to the newsletter you get 2 points. Send
me an e-mail with the new subscribers e-mail address.

For every new person who joins our site that you refer you get a big
whopping 5 points!  Just send me an e-mail with either their log in name or
their e-mail address.

So let's get busy folks and get those points!!

Here are the voting links for the contest:
http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

Members of our board!!!!

I am going to be announcing our contest for this month for our board members
only today.  If you have not already registered on our forum board, please
do so so you will have a chance at this months prize!!

Today's Words of Wisdom:

Here's the Quotation for Wednesday, April 17, 2002

There are only two ways to live your life. One as though nothing
is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Albert Einstein
(1879-1955, German-born American Physicist)

Please visit today's sponsors and show your support for this newsletter and
our site.
Thanks.

1.  FREE Beauty Samples and a FREE Blanket!
Take natural beauty into your own hands!
Act now and get 11 botanical care formulas
for hair, face and body all for the incredibly
low price of $14.95! FREE Blanket, FREE Shipping
and a Money Back Guarantee.
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=6&w=text
Blanket</a>

2.  *** FREE Canon Photo Software ***
Enhance, share and organize your pictures easily. Create
movies, cards and calenders and then email them with a
touch of a button. Canon Photo software makes it easy.
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=13&w=text
Software</a>

Today's Featured Freebie Site:
Surf</a>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attention Webmasters- Please Contact Me If You Are Interested in
Exchanging Links or Newsletter Ads
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What did I get in the mail?

Today all I got was magazines and a really nifty little calendar.
Let's keep the mailman busy!

Now on to our freebies:
If you are having trouble with the links...
COPY & PASTE the link into your browser.

1.  ******** FREE CD-Rom Software *********
Over 1000 high quality software titles on CD-ROM
absolutely FREE! YES, the software is free, (s/h)
Click Here:
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=2&w=text
Software</a>

2.  FREE Vitamins
Get the daily supplements you need to have
a healthy, Active, Lifestyle. All FREE
Just Pay Shipping / Handling
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=33&w=text
Vitamins</a>

3.  FREE Computer Training!
Please click on the link below to order the FREE lesson of your choice
(you only pay the shipping and handling).
In just 3-5 business days, your FREE lesson will arrive right on your
doorstep.
Click Here Now:
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=35&w=text
Computer Lessons</a>

4.  Would you like to DOUBLE the speed of your PC without spending a single
cent on hardware?
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=58&w=text

5.  SomeOne Is Watching You
Stop It In 5 Minutes.
Protect Your Privacy
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=71&w=text
Software</a>

6.  Live, Online Tutoring from eSylvan.
At eSylvan, we start by identifying the root of your child?s academic
struggles with our Online Skills Assessment.  From the results, we create a
customized program that is designed to address your child?s specific skill
gaps.  Kids in 3rd - 9th grade actually talk with and learn from our
CERTIFIED TEACHERS ? over the Internet, right from the comfort of home!  And
 the best part is that we GUARANTEE results!  Click here to learn more and
receive a special introductory offer.
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=78&w=text
Help</a>

7.  FREE HOME HEALTH TEST AND FREE 2 OZ SAMPLE OF LIQUID MINERALS! Is your
body's pH level Alkaline or Acidic? 95% of us are acidic, which is a perfect
breeding ground for diseases such as Cancer, Heart Disease, Stroke! Don't be
in the dark about your health. Use this simple test at home. PAY NO SHIPPING
CHARGES IN APRIL! We'll send you an easy to use home ph test kit, along with
a FREE SAMPLE of a fantastic all natural product that helps balance your
body's pH level's to healthy levels. Hurry while supplies last. Limited
offer. One sample per household. No purchase required.
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=473
sample</a>

8.  With CashIC.com you can earn Cash by Signing up for Free offers,
Visiting sites, Shopping online and more... Our members have earned
thousands of dollars.
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=453
surfing</a>

How wacky can you get? Loony sites, crazy stuff and wacky people ? find it
all at Webloons.net, your guide to everything craaaazzzy. Be a loon and sign
up to receive special offers, great deals and free samples plus find a new
whack every day!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=6

Today's Funny!

It's a match

I was signing the receipt for my credit card purchase when the
clerk noticed that I had never signed my name on the back of the credit card

She informed me that she could not complete the transaction unless the card
was signed. When asked why, she explained that it was necessary to compare
the signature on the credit card with the signature I just signed on
the receipt. So I signed the credit card in front of her. She carefully
compared that signature to the one I signed on the receipt. As luck would
have it, they matched!

9.  Baby freebies-babybumblebee - Thanks Sammie!
http://www.babybumblebee.com/funtastic.cfm

For More Baby and Kid Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9";>Baby and
Kid</a>

10.  Free Hair color from Garnier Lumina!
Over on the right side, click on :"Color my hair? Not yet but I'd like to."
From there just click on the color you like and answer a few questions.
http://www.garnierlumia.com/home.html

 For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>Bath And
Beauty</a>

11. Free Info Kit and t-shirt from Marconi! - Business!
http://www.iesinfo.com/sa400f/02-register.html

For more Business Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=12
>Business</a>

12. CLICK HERE FOR FREE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS!
http://www.qksrv.net/click-1103670-1668327

For more Catalogues, and Magazines Freeies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=13
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=13";>Catalog and
Magazine</a>

13. Kids Ages 10-16?
Get a free sample of Young Disciple magazine!
http://www.youngdisciple.com/yd/free_sample.htm

For More Christian Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15";>Christian
Freebies</a>

14. Free sample of jelly
http://www.fleurisson-prod.com/veng/econtact.htm

For more Food and Beverage Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16";>Food and
Beverage</a>

15. Free sample of Brookby Herb's products !
http://www.brookbyherbs.co.nz/sample.htm

For More Health Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19";>Health
Freebies</a>

16. Free Sample of an Organic Dyestuffs fabric softner !
Scroll to the bottom and e-mail them for sample.
http://www.organicdye.com/softeners.html

For More Household Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=20
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=20
>Household</a>

17. FREE Sample of Pine-Sol (mail in) - Thanks Sammie!
Send a postcard with your name and address to:
Essence Gift for You
P.O. Box 290
Garfield, NJ
07026-9656

For More Mail In Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=24
In</a>

18. Free Ink Jet Refill!
We are so confident of our new laboratory grade ink, we'll do your first
Black ink jet cartridge refill for free. No strings attached. Send one empty
black ink jet cartridge to the address below and we'll send it back
completely refilled for free! This is a time limited offer that could end
any time. So send your cartridge today!
* I have an empty cartridge right now...so I'm gonna be sending mine in.
http://www.eklaserjet.com/Free2.htm

For More Misc. Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=26
Freebies</a>

19. Free 4lb Bag of Purina O.N.E. Coupon!
http://offers.purina.com/offer.asp?offer=ONEDS&ICDB_Session=1
Pet food</a>

FOR MORE PET FREEBIES:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=29
Freebies</a>

http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=29

Wow I told you there were alot today..and that doesn't even scratch the
surface that has been posted on the forum board..so if you want more
freebies just jump on over to the board!
http://www.jeffnsheri.net

From Our Recipe Corner:

Butter Cream Mints

1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
7 cups powdered sugar, sifted
Peppermint extract to taste
Food coloring

Cream butter and salt together until well blended. Add milk. Add sugar
(powdered). Mix well, then remove from bowl and knead to mix well. Add
flavor. Divide into separate batches for each color desired. Add a few drops
of coloring at a time until desired color is reached, kneading to mix well.
You can now roll in balls, roll into logs and then slice. Enjoy!

Recipe complements of Linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today's Bargains:

1.  LOOKING FOR FREE COUPONS? Visit the #1 coupon site on the Web -
CoolSavings! Save big on groceries, clothes, babies & kids stuff and much
more! Click here to enroll.
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=308

2.  Customize your cell phone with unique ringtones and graphics.
ringingphone has the largest selection of  ringtones and graphics online -
choose from more than 4,000 selections - plus new tunes and art are added
each day. What are you waiting for? Make the look and sound of your cell
phone match your personality! Ringtones and graphics costs as little as $1
99 each!  Go to ringingphone now!
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=64&w=text
>Savings</a>

3.  *** AMERICAN FLAGS ***
3'x5' Outdoor Flag. When you buy a remembrance flag,
We will donate 10% of total Flag Sales in your name to the
American Red Cross designated to the relief efforts in New York.
Click Here for more details!
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=16&w=text
Flag</a>

4.  Subject: Tribute To The Heroes Of Ground Zero
Tribute To Heroes
September 11 ? none of us will ever forget the day that changed America.  It
was not only an attack on New York City and the Pentagon; it was an attack
on the very fabric of our American way of life.
http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=667188&p=60&w=text

Our Featured Contests:

1.  Win a bar of Gold!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=435

2.  WIN BAY9 INSTANT CASH! PLAY $25,000 BAY9 LOTTO! Bay9 is giving away $50
000, INSTANT CASH PRIZES, & more AMAZING FREE GIVEAWAYS EVERYDAY! Click here
to win $50,000 & INSTANT CASH today!!
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=126

3.  Earn money by beating other players at common trivia. Prizes up to $1
000,000 !!! Beat 2 players earn $18, beat 3 players earn $35 ... beat 18
players win $1,000,000. Do you want to be a millionaire ?
http://ad.top50.to/c.php?mid=213378&adid=428

4.  Win Polly Pockets Sparkle Style sweeps (girls 4-12) - 01/31 - Thanks
Chumipudish!
http://www.pollypocket.com/sweeps/default.asp?backurl=/home.asp
>Win</a>

For more Enter Daily Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41";>Enter
Daily</a>

5.  Win the Annapurna contest - 05/30 Enter every 2 weeks. - Thanks
Chumipudish!
http://www.microsoft.com/office/viesturs/contest.asp

For more Enter Weekly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42";>Enter
Weekly</a>

6.  Win Child Avenue's monthly - ongoing - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.childavenue.com/pages/drawing/drawing.html

For More Enter Monthly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43";>Enter
Monthly</a>

7.  Win a Pair of Derek Rose PJs - 09/29 - Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.derek-rose.com/Competition.asp

For More Enter One Time Only Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44";><Enter One
Time Only</a>

Today's Household Tip:

Sour Sponge - Thanks Melissa!

Soak the sponge in lemon juice and rinse it out. This will remove the odor
for good but keep in mind that it is important to either dispose of,
microwave, or run your sponge through your dishwasher regularly to keep
bacteria from growing.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!
Don't forget to drop by the board and check out our for members only contest
this afternoon!

http://www.jeffnsheri.net

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://shorterlink.com/?UNMFRF

http://shorterlink.com/?BUV5UI

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

Thanks everyone for joining me this afternoon!
I hope you have a wonderful day and may God Bless each of you!
Hugs,
Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)