Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Thursday March 21st

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <palesdrln@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:16:18 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

3/21/2002 12:12AM

Hello Everyone and welcome to Thursday's edition to Sheri's Free Stuff and
Contests newsletter.  I am sorry I didn't get a regular newsletter out
yesterday but I had so much on my mind that I could not concentrate.  I want
to thank everyone that sent in the nice
e-mails and good wishes. They really meant alot to me.

I am sending this newsletter out really early this morning because I have to
go to the dentist.  While munching on my favorite snacks "tootsie rolls" I
managed to break one of my back teeth in half. Since I have TMJ and MVP I
have to go to an oral surgeon to have
work done. I always dread having to go to the dentist because they have such
a hard time getting my mouth open wide enough to do anything.  I usually
come home with a bad headache from it. So I thought it would be smart if
I got this out now instead of waiting till I got home.

I want to thank all our newest members to the board and to the newsletter.
I hope you find a ton of freebies!!

Here are some of the nice e-mails that I got today that I would like to
share:

Susan Writes:

I am sorry to hear about your sons' accident.  I am glad they are alright.
When I got your email today I was intending on letting you know how much I
enjoy it and the website.

 Thank  you so much Susan!

 Cheri Writes:

 Oh my Gosh, I hope your sons, are OK, my prayers are with all of you!!

Cheri

Thanks Cheri Our family sure could use alot of prayers at this time.

And Carol Writes:

Best wishes for a speedy and quick resolution and may God keep you in the
palm of his hand. Hobbit

Thanks so much Carol!!

I would like to hear more from our readers on what part of the newsletter is
your favorite or you least favorite..what you like to see more of..toss me
an e-mail or reply back to this newsletter and let me know.

I have one prayer request today from Mary:

Hi Sherri

I have a prayer request my aunt is having her surgery now as i am typing
this I pray that everything turns out ok
I go to the dr tomm for a papsmear[only my 2nd one ever] iam so scared
Mary

We pray a speedy recovery for your aunt in her surgery. And pray a calmness
and peace when you go to the doctor tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for sending my son Christian the nice e-cards and birthday
wishes yesterday. He really enjoyed them.

BIRTHDAY'S ANNIVERSARIES OR PRAYER REQUEST: If you would like a special
birthday, anniversary or prayer request posted in this section, please email
me with your info.

Don't forget our contest that is going on, here are the details:

This contest will run until March 29th .

This is how it works. Everyday try to e-mail at least 5 people and let them
know about our site. For everyone that registers with us that you refer you
get one point. You can also get points daily by
voting. Each time you click on one of the vote links in the message you will
get one point..Just make sure to reply to this message daily to let me know
you voted. The person with the most points at
the end will win a $25 GC for Wal-mart. There will be extra ways to get
points so keep looking for this to be updated. Also if you are not signed
up for the newsletter please do, that is one point.
Anytime you have a friend join us or sign up for our newsletter e-mail me at
sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and give me their either log in name or e-mail address.
Have fun!

http://www.dream-tools.com/tools/pollquestion.mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4
mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4">Vote</a>

http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln
<ahref="http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln">Vote</a>

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

Please e-mail me at sheri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx after voting and let me know what
position Sheri's Free Stuff is on the voting list, for your vote to count.
I want to thank everyone for the votes...we are finally moving up again at
Soprano and at Top 50.

Our Featured Freebie Sites:

*** 1TwoFree for Me! ***

The Newest FREEBIES Everyday!
FreeSample DeJour & The Daily FREEBIE Newsletter..   FunSTUFF..Games
Contests,Click & Earn,Surveys..
Shop The MALL...Read The NEWS!
Subscribe to 1TwoFree's Daily FREEBIE Newsletter
for your chance to WIN The MONTHLY GIVEAWAY Contest!!!
http://www.1twofree.com/generic.html?pid=3

1TwoFree for Me!
http://www.1twofree.com
Do you enjoy mouth-watering recipes, tips and ideas?
Come on over to Recipe Lovers and see what we've got
cooking for you today!
http://www.recipe-lovers.com or http://recipelovers.tripod.com/
To Subscribe to the daily newsletter send a blank email to:
Subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 ATTENTION WEBMASTERS! If you have an ad swap with me, please send me
updated
versions of your ad. I have all my ads stored my husbands computer and that
computer has
crashed. Thanks!

Today's Words of Wisdom:

Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.

Ruth Ann Schabacker

What did I get in the mail?
I got a full size Loreal Fresh Wash  that I won in the Shape giveaway and a
few magazines.
Let's keep the mailman hopping!!

Now on to the freebies:

Don't forget if you have trouble with the links, try copy and pasting them
into your web browser.

1.  Kids play free online easter games!
Thanks Kermit!
http://akidsheart.com/holidays/easter/egames.htm

For More Baby and Kid Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=9";>Baby and
Kid</a>

2.  Free body lotion samples from Ecco Bella
Thanks mscurious1!
Call Ecco Bella , 1/877-696-2220 or email them service@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
your request for samples.
(Advertisement in Natural Health, April 2002)
They may send you these samples:
Lemon Verbena Body Lotion, Vanilla Herbal Body Lotion and Skin Survival SPF
15 - all samples

For more Bath and Beauty:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=10";>Bath And
Beauty</a>

3.  Free Hardcopy of the book The Immortal
Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says e-mail them and they will
send you a copy of the entire book.
http://www.freeread.com/

For more Books and Videos:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=11";>Books and
Videos</a>

4.  Get a free copy of Ron Hudson Acoustic Guitar CD
Thanks Kermit!
http://www.francisconavarro.com/cdorder.html

For more C.D's and Tapes:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=14";>Cd's And
Tapes</a>

5.  Get a free subscription to Childrens Magazine Christ for me
Thanks Bigninny!
http://www.christforme.org/SampleRequest.htm

For More Christian Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=15";>Christian
Freebies</a>

Todays Funny!

Oh, we'll never need that

A husband and wife were at a party chatting with some friends when the
subject of marriage counseling came up.
"Oh, we'll never need that. My husband and I have a great relationship," the
wife explained. "He was a communications major in college and I majored in
theater arts.
He communicates real well and I just act like I'm listening."

6.  free "Party Mix" T-shirt for your favorite drink recipe!
http://www.thepartymix.com/submitdrinks.asp

For More Clothing Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=57
Clothing</a>

7.  Sign up for future offers from Green Giant
Thanks Kermit!
http://www.greengiant.com/

For more Food and Beverage Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=16";>Food and
Beverage</a>

8.  Free 45 day supply of vitabetes
Thanks Mscurious1!
http://128.241.160.33/vitabetes-eng/page7.html

For More Health Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=19";>Health
Freebies</a>

9.  Recieve a free "Make Easter Easy" Hershey Brochure
Thanks Kermit!
http://www.hersheys.com/easter/brochure.html

For More Informational Brochures and Newsletters:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=22
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=22";>Free
Information</a>

10. Free Prostate Cancer Info Pack
http://www.rexhealth.com/_private/prostate_info.html

For More Men Only Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=25
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=25";>Men</a>

11. Free gift for your dog from petaromatics.com
http://www.petaromatics.com/contact.html

For  More Pet Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=29
Freebies</a>

12. First 300,000 FREE package of Glow-in-the-Dark Stars from Pillsbury!
Must have a pin number located on any package of toaster strudels, waffles
or pancakes.
http://hotbreakfastcoolroom.com/

For More Misc. Freebies:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=26
Freebies</a>

From Our Recipe Corner:

Sugar free Baked Apples

4 Servings

4 large tart apples (such as Gravenstein, Granny Smith or Rome), cored
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
¼ cup brown sugar subsitute
¼ cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
¼ cu currants or raisins
¼ cup maple syrup
Cinnamon (about ¼ teaspoon)
Nutmeg (slightly less than the cinnamon)

1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Place the cored apples in an 8-inch glass baking pan.
3.In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, brown sugar subsitute,
walnuts or pecans (if desired), and currants or raisins.  Mix well.
4.Divide the mixture into four equal parts and stuff into the cored
apples.  If you have extra, just sprinkle the remaining filling on top.
Pour the syrup over the apples.  Dust the apples with cinnamon and a
smaller amount of nutmeg.
5.Bake in the oven, uncovered, for 1 hour.

Today's Featured Contests:

1.  Win Hot Wheels/Robo Wheels - 03/25
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/promotion/200203.robowheels/

For more Enter Daily Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=41";>Enter
Daily</a>

2.  Win Collector's Choice's weekly Doll - ongoing
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.collectorschoiceclub.com/regform.htm

For more Enter Weekly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=42";>Enter
Weekly</a>

3.  Win a Tin Lantern for candles - ongoing
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.thetinbin.com/

For More Enter Monthly Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=43";>Enter
Monthly</a>

4.  Win Windtalkers prizes - 06/15
Thanks Chumipudish!
http://www.mgm.com/windtalkers/sweep_252/

For More Enter One Time Only Contests:
http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44
<ahref="http://www.jeffnsheri.net/php/YaBBse/index.php?board=44";><Enter One
Time Only</a>

Today's Household Tip:

Tip to remove old wallpaper easily

When stripping old wall paper from your walls,mix approximately 2
tablespoons of fabric softener in a spray bottle with very hot water. Spray
on the wallpaper until the paper is saturated, let soak for a few minutes
and scrape the old paper using a stiff drywall or putty knife.

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY'S FREEBIES. THERE ARE MANY MORE FREEBIES POSTED ON THE
BOARD, COME ON OVER AND CHECK THEM OUT!!
http://www.jeffnsheri.net

*DON'T FORGET TO PASS THIS NEWSLETTER ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND
NEIGHBORS!!! DON'T LET THEM MISS OUT ON ALL THE GREAT FREEBIES!
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S NEWSLETTER, PLEASE GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, THIS IS OUR
ONLY FORM OF ADVERTISING. THE MORE VOTES WE GET EACH DAY THE HIGHER UP IN
RANK WE ARE..THAT MEANS MORE MEMBERS AND MORE FREEBIES FOR ALL!!

http://www.dream-tools.com/tools/pollquestion.mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4
mv?viewrealhtml+forumpoll4">Vote</a>

http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln
<ahref="http://mashylace.mytopsitelist.com/jump
php?cmd=in&list_id=mashylace&site_id=palesdrln">Vote</a>

http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171
<ahref="http://click.top50.to/in?ID=53171";>Vote</a>

http://www.soprano.com/vote/frees/6998.html

THANKS!!

Thanks everyone for joining me today. I hope you find a freebie or two that
you like.
Don't forget we update all day everyday on the board so drop by and grab up
some more freebies!!

Take care and May God Bless you and your families today,
Hugs,
Sheri

Disclaimer- All freebie offers were valid at the time the newsletter was
sent. I report information only and have no interest in any of the sites
offering the free items.

Come visit us at Sheri's Free Stuff And Contests
http://www.jeffnsheri.net
To Unsubscribe from this list:

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)