Sheri's Free Stuff Newsletter Wednesday March 20th

  • From: "Sheri Wayne" <palesdrln@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:53:26 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

I wanted to let everyone know that I will not be sending out a newsletter
today. I have some family issues that I must deal with today.  My two son's
were in a car accident last night and although they are not hurt badly
there are still things I must deal with.  I thank everyone for your
understanding and your support.

Thanks alot!
God Bless,
Sheri

Come visit us at Sheri's Free Stuff And Contests
http://www.jeffnsheri.net
To Unsubscribe from this list:

Go to http://www.jeffnsheri.net

Scroll down to the mailing list signup box and enter your email
address. Click on the pull down tab to the right of the signup
box and choose "Unsubscribe", then click on the "Submit" button.

Very quick and easy. :)