[shell-coding] Re: Let's get this party started

  • From: "Nexistenz" <nexistenz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shell-coding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 00:35:02 -0400

> So you're going to lose the source to nexDeskIcon in an HD crash?
*cough cough* worse lol I finally had true alpha-transparency
support (XP icons) so that when icons with a dropshadow effect
were used you wouldn't have the ugly dropshadow over
dropshadow over etc.. but last night I forgot to save (gasp) and my
nephew (1 3/4th year old) decided to walk into my room and start
typing on my laptop. Needless to say I lost that and a few other
major fixes. Worst part was to get the alpha-transparency support I
had to read the icon resources themselves then convert the
resource label (name) to the icon index etc. and doing that was like
visiting a proctologist fresh out of med school. So now I'm back to
square one and I'm not really sure if it's worth it (feeling rather
drab)...So...on that note I'll end the rant

Nexistenz - Morphing Dwarfs