[shell-coding] Let's get this party started

  • From: Kevin Schaffer <kschaffe@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: shell-coding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:43:54 -0400

Hello everyone and welcome to shell-coding!

I imagine that most of you guys already know me, but
in case you don't my name is Maduin (aka Kevin) and
I'm an LS core/module coder. I'm the list admin, so if
you have any problems with the list feel free to contact
me directly (kschaffe@xxxxxxxx).

This is my first list, so I'm not quite sure how these
things are supposed to get started. <g> Perhaps an
informal little poll to give us a chance to introduce
ourselves. So...

What's your name?
What shells/modules have you written or worked on?
What language/compiler do you prefer?
Anything else you wanna say...

--
Maduin