[sfclub] Re: for everyone who, like me, still uses Windows 7

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "maryemerson" for DMARC)
  • To: sfclub list <sfclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 13:33:40 -0700

Sherry and list,

Speaking of new PCs, I've been looking at new PCs and found an Acer business machine that has almost as many USB ports as this Gateway does. Such a shame that Gateway has pretty much gone away; this Gateway machine has been the best I've ever had. I'm still not sure if I should go ahead and get the new one; I saw it on mwave dot com which is my favorite PC-anything store, although there may be some others that might be better. I bought a backup Windows 7 machine from Tiger Direct some time ago.

Mary