[SFCC] Two lost thumb (USB) drives

  • From: "Buzz Brooks" <buzzbro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Buzz Brooks" <buzzbro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:14:12 -0400

SFCC Members,

I lost a thumb drive (black with my address label on the back) and Mark
Karwoski lost his Corsair thumb drive in the computer room.  It is black and
blue rubber case on a dark blue lanyard.  He was sitting at the MAC system
helping a member last week.  If you found either of these USB drives we would
appreciate it if you could turn them in to the front desk.

Thanks,

Buzz

Buzz Brooks

buzzbro@xxxxxxxxxxx