[SFCC] Introduction to Vista

  • From: "Mark K \"The Doctor\"" <drkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:01:21 -0700

Sunflower Computer Club Members:

Well it has been a long time coming but the time is here.  I am holding an
introduction overview of Vista this coming Tuesday the 20th at 7:00om in the
Fiesta room.  I will be covering the basics of Vista and how some of the
features that differ from XP.  Now this meeting serves two purposes.

1.       It is going to show the basics of Vista and how to do general
navigation of the desktop.

2.       We will be taking questions to see how the advanced classes will be
taught and subjects to be covered.  Advanced classes will cover topics like:

Security settings, desktop customization, network setups to name a few.

So put on your thinking caps and bring your ideas.  The more questions you
ask the better the future classes can be developed.

Mark Karwoski