[serfl432] Fwd: General List FLWG Ranger Program Update

  • From: TONY DAVIDSON <kewldude32310@xxxxxxx>
  • To: everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:03:19 -0400

Alcon,

?MICHAEL (TONY) DAVIDSON, C/1st Lt, CAP
Cadet Commander, CAC REP.
Tallahassee Composite Squadron
(850)284-3031

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Moersch <cmoersch@xxxxxxx>
To: general@xxxxxxx
Cc: capcgaux@xxxxxxxxx; Sneides8@xxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:46 pm
Subject: General List FLWG Ranger Program Update

ALCON:

?

I am aware that there is growing frustration over the delay in reinstituting
Ranger Training within Florida Wing.? I had several meetings with both the PAWG
and VTWG commanders while at the National Board meeting this past weekend.? As
a group, we have come to a basic understanding on the concept and scope?of
training, qualification, and record-keeping.? A draft MOU has been developed
and is under staff review.? We will be reviewing the core training curriculum,
as well as the FLWG-specific training to make it is alignment with current 60-3
training.? Additionally,?we are waiting for a revision to the PAWG supplement
prior to completion of a mirror FLWG supplement.

?

It is the intent of FLWG to insure that once we restart our program that it
will provide the challenging, team-building environment that has been the
hallmark of the Ranger Program for the past 50 years.

?

?

CHRISTIAN F. MOERSCH, Col., CAP

Commander, Florida Wing

Cell 386.562.4400

Email: cmoersch@xxxxxxx

?

"ONE TEAM?- ONE GOAL - ONE VISION"

?

WARNING: This document is for OFFICIAL USE ONLY (FOUO).
It is to be controlled, stored, handled, transmitted, distributed, and disposed
of in accordance with CAP policy relating to FOUO information.

?

?