[SeniorTech] Re: Top 5 Things You Do?

  • From: "Bernie Tomasso" <btomasso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 23:47:23 -0400

1.) Skype
2.) email
3.) banking
4.) writing
5.) Twitter/facebook
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dollyrch@xxxxxxx
  To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 4:42 PM
  Subject: [SeniorTech] Re: Top 5 Things You Do?

  Here are my "5" things:

  1.  Email (personal & business)
  2.  Reference different subjects
  3.  Map Quest
  4.  Type and update address list, telephone numbers, etc. for my own files
  5.  To learn how to become more knowledgeable about the computer through
classes

  In a message dated 4/21/2011 4:22:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
    Here's a topic for discussion...

    How about giving us a list of the "Top 5" things you do with your computer.
(Note: I'm not asking for the "Top 5 Web Sites" you visit. Try to include some
things other than "I go to this website" and "I go to that website.")

    I'll get the ball rolling...

    1. Email (personal & business)
    2. Facebook
    3. Create "stuff" for my business (newsletters, flyers, business cards,
etc.)
    4. Create Powerpoint slide shows to present at senior centers, libraries,
etc.
    5. Digital photographs (organize photos, create slide shows, DVDs, etc.)

    OK, it's YOUR turn!

    Jerry Taylor
    SeniorTech
    http://www.seniortech.us