[SeniorTech] Re: Top 5 Things You Do?

  • From: Mom Morin <morinmom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:05:47 -0700 (PDT)

Here are my top five
1. I take my laptop to meetings or events so I can take notes, photos or videos.
2. I put all my photos on IPhoto, set them to my favorite music in a slideshow and then I watch them over and over again.
3. I keep watch over my online backing accounts and make back up copies on my laptop so I can be ready to do my taxes and so I can watch my dollar collection shrink..
4. I burn DVD's of my slideshows and share them with family.
5  I watch TV shows I like, but my husband hates, whenever I want to
because they are available anytime online and I can I use my ear plugs. A perfect way to keep the peace!!
I really could go on and on but I don't want anyone to think I'm addicted.
Marianne