[SeniorTech] Re: Question on downloads

  • From: Bob Leslie <bobo54t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jerry Taylors group <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:21:11 -0600

Thanks, Jerry. I like the idea of putting the download on pause and go do
something else for a few minutes...that's quite a BIG help there.  Thanks.
Enjoy the holidays.  Are there any links to sites that show some of the beauty
of the Christmas lights/spirits found in New York City?  I saw a glimpse of one
of the streets in
NYC this morning on one of the early shows, but it didn't stayed focused on it
more than a second or two, but the look was stunning in its color and beauty.
I'll never get to NYC so I would like to see what it looks like as so many talk
about it.  Thanks for any help on this from you or others.
Bob