[SeniorTech] Re: New book

  • From: "Robin" <rrkw2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:40:45 -0500

Richard et all,

I am looking for a book to read to my grade 6 advisees...our MS literary
magazine was always called Phyllis (after Physllis Wheatly about whom, it is my
understanding, Richard's book is loosely based) - so it should be a good fit.
Nice find for me.

Also, Shervin Nuland (author of The Way we Die ) has a new book called The Art
of Aging that in essence, according to an interview, promotes 3 practices:

Stay connected
Stay physically active
Stay creative

No big surprises, but Senior Tech seems a good place to hit 2 out of 3.

Robin