[SeniorTech] Re: A TIP FROM SENIORTECH

  • From: Avis Breding <ajbreding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 21:44:45 -0600

I agree Jerry,   I suppose some one could check the great internet and see if
they can find if it is a reliable site.   Fortunately I am on a Mac so I
hopefully won't get it.  Although now days that isn't always the case.     I
guess I should ask my tech person if I should activate my virus protection once
more. Usually Macs with their different format than the others don't get them.
But there are too many people with nothing to do now days!

"Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
Satan shudders and says "Oh no.......She's awake!!"

provided as a service to computer-using
senior citizens and retirees by "SeniorTech"
(http://www.seniortech.us)

Forward this email to any computer-using seniors you know.
They can subscribe themselves by going here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

To unsubscribe from this listserv, go here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

Questions? Email Jerry Taylor at   jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx