[SeniorTech] Re: A TIP FROM SENIORTECH

  • From: Jerry Taylor <jerrytaylr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 22:43:51 -0500 (EST)

Avis... I just looked up the website you asked me about on "scamvoid.com" (a
service that checks out other websites for safety, scams, viruses, etc.  It
appears to be a "legit" site. but that doesn't necessarily mean its "prevention
software" actually does any good.

If you DO go there and download something, be sure to share the results with
all of us, ok?