[selnwktvrcc] Re: This weekend.

  • From: "ROBIN RENTON" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("randgrenton")
  • To: selnwktvrcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, selnwktvrcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2023 15:53:10 +0100 (BST)

 Hi Nick,

Sorry to hear you've been in the wars again & hope all's ok now.

I've missed the TVRCC events over the past month or two because I've been traveling a bit (back from Ukraine last week).

My Griffith is now newly serviced and MOT'd so ready for the Goodwood MM.

A run somewhere this weekend would be fun but my wife is just back home from hospital today after having a new knee fitted, so I may be tied up with tea-making duties. If it's a short run I might be able to fit it in.

Robin

Sent via BT Email App