[selnwktvrcc] Re: HPC Classics Meet - 29th December

  • From: ncstvr <nick2510smith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: selnwktvrcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2022 16:35:27 +0000

Keep the route in mind Peter, could come in handy one day.
All the best
Nick

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Dec 2022, at 16:10, Peter Berry <peter.christine8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’d love to join in but I’ve been invited to a breakfast drive around the Surrey Hills by a few ex-colleagues that morning.  They mainly drive boy racer Beemers but hey-ho. 🤷🏻‍♂️Enjoy!
PB
On 27 Dec 2022, at 15:22, ncstvr <nick2510smith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all
Hope you’ve had a lovely Christmas so far, I have to admit it hasn’t done my healthy eating/snacking/drinking regime any favours!
Just a reminder about the HPC Classic meet on Thursday which I know some of you were discussing.
Sadly Carrie & I can’t join you for this one but feel free to use this thread if it’s of any help to arrange meeting up, drive down together etc.
<fa83e7_a865f7f55d4148ae83af68f893e567e5~mv2.jpg>
Classic Car Sales, Restorations & Servicinghpcclassics.co.uk

All the best
Nick.

Sent from my iPhone
On 6 Dec 2022, at 18:45, nick smith <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As Guy said (you beat me to it) HPC Classics in Eastbourne are seeing the year out with an open day & drive out on December 29th.

We’ve done this  few times before & it’s great fun.

The event is on Facebook & I know a few of you don’t go there but just in case, try this https://www.facebook.com/events/695126648881018

Sadly I won’t be able to make it as we have a houseful on that day but by all means use the egroup (ie, reply to this email) if you want to make plans for a great day out.

All the best

Nick