[selnwktvrcc] Re: HPC Classics Meet - 29th December

  • From: "philip roach" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("philroach")
  • To: selnwktvrcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2022 17:32:42 +0000

Hi Nick
Seasons greetings and looking forward to seeing you soon.  A few pics to show you what you missed today 😬Cheers AllPhil

Sent from my iPhone

On 29 Dec 2022, at 15:41, nick smith <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Glad you had a good day & sorry we couldn’t join you.

Certainly looked like the weather was on your side & the roads seemed very quiet….not jealous at all.

All the best.

Nick