[seeng_carclub] TVRCC BHP/MoC opening event for 2021

  • From: "Alex Gray" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alex.gray255" for DMARC)
  • To: seeng_carclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 17:06:46 +0000

Hi folks

Just to keep you in the loop - there will be no TVRCC BHP Burghley event in 2021 planned by the TVRCC.

The main reason(s) for these are several and include CoVid19 and wanting to do more local events for the season opener where the event can be more locally tuned.

The date for the event (that I will be looking at) is sometime towards the end of March, but I wanted to float some ideas as to what people might like to do.

Options could be (all depending on CoVid19 restrictions in place at the time)...

 * Meet up at Sharnbrook, pizza and do a runout event
 * Arrange a runout & tour of <insertSiteHere> - e.g. Prodrive, Morgan
   Factory, Museum
 * Do a treasure hunt like event around SE area
 * Go-kart event at Rye House
 * Open-day event - e.g. Topcats or Chris March (if can organize)
 * Any other ideas

If any of the above sound good or you would like to suggest sometime else for Joe and me to look at, please respond as soon as poss.

Thanks! A