[seeditmaxi] Re: Seedimax site newbie: 1st Q

  • From: quills@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:34:11 -0500

Immediately go to your website and change your password.

DON'T WAIT. DO IT NOW!!!!

NEVER PUT YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD ON A FORUM!!!!

Scott

Albert Gedraitis wrote:
Hi! Alberto -- Yes, I bawt a USA$270 something package for setting up the website in the middle biz class (which includes a webmai feature). I'm trying to follow the steps, but with no content or design plan at the start. I've got my page of record for all my join-up seedimax data: username,
password, etc.

Domain: www.vollenhoviana.info <http://www.vollenhoviana.info>

Username: vollen5

Password: earfix

Server: ecbiz55

Hostname: ecbiz55.inmotionhosting.com <http://ecbiz55.inmotionhosting.com>

==========================

*Temporary URLs for QuickStart*

http://ecbiz55.inmotionhosting.com/~vollen5 <http://ecbiz55.inmotionhosting.com/%7Evollen5> http://ecbiz55.inmotionhosting.com/cpanel <<<< here's where I failed; couldn't get CPanel to work http://ecbiz55.inmotionhosting.com/webmail <<<< I tried skipping to this step but it doesn't work either

    I keep getting a dialogue box on my Leopard X.5 iMac (Intel) that says

          Authentication Required

A username and password are being requested by
        https://secure55.inmotionhosting.com2083
        The site says: "cPanel."

Then it has two fill-in blanks, one for Username, another for Password. When I use the seedimax guidelines for these designations, I don't get anything but a repeat of the dialogue box above.

*Permanent URLs*

http://www.vollenhoviana.info/cpanel
http://www.vollenhoviana.info/webmail

http://www.ecbiz55.inmotionhosting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <http://vollenhoviana.com>

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Alberto Prato <alberto.prato@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:alberto.prato@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi,
    what do you mean with webmail?.... do you have already a web site?

    Alberto

    On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Albert Gedraitis
    <cliostory@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:cliostory@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        Can't figure out basics after getting started--that is, barely
        started.

        How do I establish my Webmail on my website? -- where there is
        nothing else much, yet.

        with anticipatory thanks,

        owlb

What is your geophysical location by countrty, just to have a factoid to imagine your
helpful presence better. I'm hoping to get my iChat hooked up soon.

Yours again with thanks, Owlb (Albert Gedraitis)