[seeditmaxi] Re: Seedimax site newbie: 1st Q

  • From: quills@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 15:43:51 -0500

Albert Gedraitis wrote:
Can't figure out basics after getting started--that is, barely started.

How do I establish my Webmail on my website? -- where there is nothing else much, yet.

with anticipatory thanks,

owlb
The first requirement is that you have a web site, on a server. If you don't already have one hosted, either on your own computer with Apache and are running a mail server, then you will have to either get one through a hosting service or run OS X server, or another server under some OS like Ubuntu (which is a Linux OS).

SeeditMaxi and Seedit Pro do not create web servers or mail servers.

Scott