[seeditmaxi] Re: SEEdit Maxi II PPC and Universal Binary

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:20:16 +0100

Hi List,

SEEdit Maxi II PPC
After Feedback from our customers and trial version users,
we decided to continue the support for PPC/G5 "official" at least another year (2010).

We are going to "announce" later today SEEdit Maxi II Universal Build (PPC/Intel)

- SEEdit Maxi II Automatic Updates would be redirected to the Universal Build by auto. - SEEdit Maxi II Universal Build would be the "official build" on Download Sites and our own Download Page.

SEEdit Maxi II support OS X 10.4.11 and later.

Regards from Sweden,
Sven E

On 2009-11-01, at 07:26 , Sven E Olsson wrote:

Hi list,
It is with some sadness we today announce that SEEdit Maxi II G5/PPC and Universal Binary builds is deprecated.

Read more:
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/2009/11.html

If you have any Questions about this,
please ask on this list or contact us using the Send Report function from the SEEdit Help Menu.

Read more:
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/2009/11.html

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx