[seeditmaxi] Re: SEEdit Maxi II PPC and Universal Binary

  • From: Dean Hill <mdeanhill@xxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 11:37:54 -0800

Hi all...

My simple G5 PPC (with OS X 10.5.8) is still my workhorse and will be for awhile. (At least, I hope it will).

I do have an Intel MacBook, and that's what I use for work stuff when I have to be on the road. (I give thanks regularly for coffee places with free wifi. :-)

Of course, I'd love one of the new iMacs (one of my clients has a 27- inch iMac), but as long as the G5 keeps chugging along, I will do the bulk of my work on it.

Also, I must admit, economics plays a role here, too. As long as the G5 keeps working, I can spend $$ on other things.

Cheers to all and long live the PPC. :-)

Dean

PS. Thanks to Sven for a wonderful piece of software.

On Nov 21, 2009, at 10:03 AM, Alberto Prato wrote:

welcome aboard Troy...:-)

Alberto

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Troy Rollins <troy_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

On Nov 21, 2009, at 6:58 AM, Alberto Prato wrote:

was just a fun idea.... for all the people on Mac PPC....and 10% it's not so bad...

+1

Mine is a  G5x4 that I can't bring myself to give up.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.