Even more closeouts and clearances at Scootworks...

  • From: "Steve@Scootworks" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 13:40:35 -0500

Yet another loads of Clearance, Scratch-n-Dent, Closeouts, and Discontinued
items have been put up on our site as we culled through our old inventory in
the warehouse this weekend.
We've also added "Quick Jump" links at the top of the page to help locate
bike-brand specific stuff and other various categories.
Don't forget to use the promo code SANTA in the final checkout page to save
even more $$ in addition to these crazy markdown prices. You'll find this
load of goodies in the specials section at:

http://www.scootworks.com/partsspecials.htm
Happy Shopping
Scootworks, Inc.